• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Notice how Gus ignored our retarded comments? :D

800 guns that place must be packed like a stuffed turkey.

retarded????wtf?
    wanna make money or not?:rolleyes:

4Prosales

" Who's YOUR Daddy NOW "
    Nov 3, 2009
    I have bought personally from Gus at Accurate Pawn and will not go anywhere else. Honest upfront no BS and transfers if he can't beat the price Win Win.. Others wine about the competitive market and want retail. If your looking for a 1 hit wonder go elsewhere, if your looking for a long time trusted Dealer see Gus at Accurate !!

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    I have bought personally from Gus at Accurate Pawn and will not go anywhere else. Honest upfront no BS and transfers if he can't beat the price Win Win.. Others wine about the competitive market and want retail. If your looking for a 1 hit wonder go elsewhere, if your looking for a long time trusted Dealer see Gus at Accurate !!

Does he stock many shotguns?

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Guys, I have talked to Gus several times about answering questions in threads and PMs, he is honestly too busy with walkin business and the pawn side of his business that he can't commit time everyday to check the site. PLEASE call him and he will be happy to assist anyway he can. Its not that doesn't care to answer or want your business, he is working by himself 95% of the time and simply gets busy. I think we have been spoiled by some of the other IPs regarding their involvement on MDShooters and expect that from all of them. A simple old fashioned phone call and all your questions will be answered. He will have extra staff on Friday to help out (hopefully including me)

justeric

Apr 6, 2010
    Just my two cents worth. I called Accurate Pawn several times today and only got a busy signal. I drove 50 minutes in the rain through rush hour traffic to visit the store. I arrived at 4:45 and the door was locked but several people were inside. The owner came out after noticing me peering through the window at his store and told me he was closed. I asked when he closes and he said 6pm, I pointed out it was only 4:45. He would not let me in. At least he was very pleasant when telling me he would not let me in.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Just my two cents worth. I called Accurate Pawn several times today and only got a busy signal. I drove 50 minutes in the rain through rush hour traffic to visit the store. I arrived at 4:45 and the door was locked but several people were inside. The owner came out after noticing me peering through the window at his store and told me he was closed. I asked when he closes and he said 6pm, I pointed out it was only 4:45. He would not let me in. At least he was very pleasant when telling me he would not let me in.

did he give you a reason?

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13

he may have had something going on, usually right after a gunshow they are very busy
    bringing things back into the store

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Wow that would be very frustrating to say the least. Hmm "we close in an hour, but I'm not letting you in " WTH? That's just weird.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Just my two cents worth. I called Accurate Pawn several times today and only got a busy signal. I drove 50 minutes in the rain through rush hour traffic to visit the store.

If you called and no one answered, why did you drive 50 minutes in the rain and rush hour? There have been gun shows the last the weekends, this week is short with a holiday and his biggest sale of the year on friday, sounds like he was busy or having an issue in the store. Your 2 cents on your 2nd post, awesome review of an IP.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    If you called and no one answered, why did you drive 50 minutes in the rain and rush hour? There have been gun shows the last the weekends, this week is short with a holiday and his biggest sale of the year on friday, sounds like he was busy or having an issue in the store. Your 2 cents on your 2nd post, awesome review of an IP.

Don't make assumptions to try and make it sound like its no big deal. You know damn well if it happened to you then you would be mad. Your judgement is biased for sure.

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis

I re-read the post from Justeric and realized I misunderstood his last line. I thought he said the owner was unpleasant, when in fact thats not what he said. My apologies to justeric for my misunderstanding.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Joined in April of 2010 and only 2 posts and you wanna make an ambiguous bash about an IP? Kinda fishy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom