• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Looks like there may be a few "choice items" to arrive in time for the show next weekend.:D

Last HoCo show was back in September.

i'm looking forward to seeing what you are bringing.:party29:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Need Eskimo snowshoes and new runners for my dogsled tonight....will that snowshoe/dogsled vendor be at the Annapolis show tomorrow in the back left corner?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Need Eskimo snowshoes and new runners for my dogsled tonight....will that snowshoe/dogsled vendor be at the Annapolis show tomorrow in the back left corner?

didnt see them...i gotta go back, i left my stuff there.:D

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    So I may stop by there today. The last couple times I have been there seems like there were fewer tables with guns and the rest had shirts, jerky, or jewelry.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I finished all of my homework for class, so I might go over for a bit. Nothing else to do.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Just got back.

If you're looking for a show absent the usual fragrance of BO and cigarette smoke as you're moving nuts to butts, this might be a good day to go.

Decent balance of guns to non-guns.

Ammo prices were good enough to get my attention on some defensive ammo and the guy thanked me for the business because it's been so slow.

There's a BT99 trap gun at $845 (I think) with a nice case over on the left side if anyone is looking for one. Looked like it had been used but not abused.

There's a couple of Remington 1100s that looked to be older vintage in good condition over on the right side. One was priced at $550. I don't know my serial numbers well enough to confirm the date, but they looked similar to older ones that I know the dates on.

The place with the used cop holsters are on drugs with their prices.

Had the pleasure of walking past that little runt from Fux Firearms and not giving him the satisfaction of a glance at a single thing on the table.

The guy next to the MSRPA table looks like he's ready to accept reasonable offers on stuff….mostly older things, but might be of interest to someone.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Might head over there as I need some food for my Nagant and Tok!

I'm not up to speed on those prices, but the table way over on the left had some (as well as a lot of oddball calibers) and the guy with the big setup in front of the doors as you come in had some as well.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Oh…and there was .22lr there….1st number was a 4 in the price….maybe $44 a box.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    Just got back. The vendors said it was the slowest they have ever seen. With oaks, nations, & weather it's not too surprising. Bought a lot of little stuff and ammo at decent prices. They were all willing to help and were listening to offers. I also heard this is the last show at the Annapolis Armory. New command wants the show out. Can anyone confirm?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Oh…and there was .22lr there….1st number was a 4 in the price….maybe $44 a box.

were you the tall guy with the black hat?

Attachments

• mens hat.jpg
      mens hat.jpg
      8.7 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads