• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Great price! Which code do you use?
    I didn't purchase from this sale (already had one). The webpage said M8X is the code, for $10 off and free shipping on purchases $75 and over. Of course the text of the weblink seems to indicate another code (LDD), but I think this is for products $99 and over.

On a related point, Brownells website has a glitch when ordering. With the right coupon code, free shipping is indicated until you get to the final page (after which a shipping charge appears). I've gone ahead and completed orders, contacted Brownells, they said they're aware of the problem, and when I got the actual charge via email maybe 30-60 minutes after placing the online order, there has been no shipping fee.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    new x22 hunter stock and red dot installed on my takedown. before (camo/scope) and after (X22/red dot) pics attached. have not sighted in red dot yet still need to get to the range, but other than really stiff on/off switches it seems good so far. I was always disappointed in how well it held zero in my before configuration, I have hopes that the barrel mounted red dot will be better. I am very pleased the new configuration will still fit in the stock bag even with the red dot attached.

Nice backpacker. I have that same stock in OD that I bought on black friday ready to find the right stainless TD on sale. Wasn't originally thinking optic but after seeing this now I am.

gaskg

Jan 5, 2010
    Forest Hill
    I didn't purchase from this sale (already had one). The webpage said M8X is the code, for $10 off and free shipping on purchases $75 and over. Of course the text of the weblink seems to indicate another code (LDD), but I think this is for products $99 and over.

On a related point, Brownells website has a glitch when ordering. With the right coupon code, free shipping is indicated until you get to the final page (after which a shipping charge appears). I've gone ahead and completed orders, contacted Brownells, they said they're aware of the problem, and when I got the actual charge via email maybe 30-60 minutes after placing the online order, there has been no shipping fee.

Thanks! I picked one up. Good price. Now to decide on which replacement barrel. I’m between the Volquartsen carbon fiber barrel and the Tactical Solutions one.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I like this setup. :party29:

Attachments

• 20180227_201718.jpg
      20180227_201718.jpg
      107.3 KB · Views: 217

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Love the '68 10/22 with full/international stock. No one's missing the foot either with the sweet picture composition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom