• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hishaun84

Designated MD Collector
    Oct 18, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    Crazy line. Best get there early. Becareful there are two lines, one for people who already have tickets, and one for folks need to buy ticket. Make sure you stand in the right one.

-Not much of glock 17 mags left, and they are going for 30 to 45 for the 17 rds. 33 rd are going for 100 to 120. Even the korean 33 mag are going for 30 bucks.

-healthy supply of pmag, but you will find them between 35 to 45. GI mags are about 25.

-Right by the food court, a vendor is selling the tapco ar mags for 25, decent price if your want polymer mags. Troy mags is about 35 a pop too.

-one of the vendor by the far right corner has a big bin of tapco ak mags 7.62x39 going for 14.95. Everyone else jack up their price to 25.

-GA ammo is NOT at the show!!

-223 are going for about $1 a round, and people are buying it as if they found gold!!

Good luck, and expect the price to go even higher tomorrow and sunday, its gonna be just like the York show.

See any USP9 mags by any chance???

aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    So I went today, the lines were long, I stood in the cold for two hours to get in early. The first hour in was okay, I found some 223 that was reasonably priced, but yes I saw the dollar around and laughed, NO WAY. otherwise, most things were comparable to what you could find online, some more, some less. I got alot of little accessories, some mags, and what not, but my find of the day was .22lr conversion kit mags. I have been looking for the higher cap ones for a long time, and could not find them anywhere, I found 1 table that had like 4, took 2, left happy. By 1630 it was PACKED, to the point where I said enough, and took my toys home and left.

Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    Lines at 2pm, 1 hour before the show
    It went into the back parking lot and round back..

2pm_zps18eb56f9.jpg

Lines when I left, 5pm. Geez..........

5pm_zpsbd35fa40.jpg

Howe

Howe
    Apr 27, 2010
    exMD
    See any USP9 mags by any chance???

I saw a bunch of HK mags, but didn't pay attention if they were 9mm. No idea on pricing..........

In the middle aisle, just before you reach Precision Firearm's table, you should find them on your left. I found some used glock mag for 20 bucks from this vendor.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    If you get skunked at the show try and do not want to go home empty handed:
    ammo - try the wal mart around the corner
    Mags - the NRA Range had pmags, G17 Mags and G22 mags

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    If only we could get gun owners as excited to go to the polls we wouldn't be anywhere near the mess we are in.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    An here now.. Lots of people in line.. See pics below. View attachment 72469

Will post pics of interesting finds inside.
    That was what it looked like at 1430. People just kept coming and coming, line went around the corner and down the parking lot. It was max crowded inside. Tons of ammo going out the door and very little room in the aisles to look at the goodies. A few Pmags at twice last months prices. Lots of stuff available. Good luck if you waited to go on Sat or Sun. :sad20:

ThisGuy918

Nov 11, 2011
    Drove up there, waited inline and bought a few knives and knife sharpeners from the people I always buy from. Prices on ak's were not quite as outrageous as AR's but were still beyond belief. Fixed stock Wasr-10's for 900-1200 along with other ak's up to 1800. Guy walking around outside with a sign on his back with a beta c mag for 500, saiga 308 mags for 150 and German ak .223 mags for 70. He didn't last long and decided it was too cold and went home. Watched people gladly pay 3x a decent price for ammo with a smile and a sigh of relief. Still impressed watching people pay buy 35-40 for pmags and 25-30 for gi mags. Considering how many people complain about the economy is hurting them so bad it didn't seem to stop them from spending stupid amounts of money.

FearNoEvil

Aug 5, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I just got back from the show..wow..was in line at 315 which wrapped around the BBQ restaurant...Fairfax County police pushed the protesters to the main road on the side of the expo center..

deals were hard to come by...
    PMAGS at the usual CLIPS place in the back right side were 69 dollars a piece for 30 rds..
    did see a guy pay 142 dollars for two and everyone close by gave him an incredulous look...he seemed embarassed- I take it he is a rookie..

Ammunition - 1 dollar a round for 5.56 ...this is at the main ammo place in the back left side of the hall

Tula Ammo -400+ for 500 rounds by DAG Ammo out of Fredericksburg
    hollow point .380-limited...

One guy had a decent ammo table setup and said he could not bring himself to charge a dollar a round so ended up getting some PMC 5.56 for 10 dollars per 20-not a great price but..almost have to piece your ammo together now a days

I did see an AK-47 variant listed for 3900 -couldn't believe my eyes...

low end DPMS AR's -2700 a piece normally 699 at this show..

One lady at an ammo table asked for some .308 ammo and the vendor had to open a new case so she ased him whether she could buy the case at per box price (eg. 20x12= 240).vendor said no and upped the price midsale..

stopped at WalMart to get a drink and check out ammo..no 223 and limited in other varieties

I think this will be my last show for awhile...just isnt worth it anymore..

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Just got home. Got what I needed. Was on line for an hour outside and another hour just getting reloading items. Had dinner at the BBQ place with the wife. :)

If you getting reloading items, they are going out quick.

Nice seeing at least one regular face.. mdeng. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356745647171.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1356745647171.jpg
      50.4 KB · Views: 334

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads