• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Attended the UT Concelead Firearm Permit Course from Genesis today near PAX in California, MD. Had a great time and picked up a few things from the lecture. The crew at Genesis take great care to answer any questions from the group and also do an awesome job walking you through ALL of the paperwork. The course includes EVERYTHING you need for your UT application; I love the one stop shop approach!

Again, thank you. I gonna try to set the parents up for your next training down this way but am afraid of how many questions my mother may ask!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you for attending and the kind words. We will have another class in California, MD at the VFW in October. Breakfast will be included at this class. They put on a great meal.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    If Perrin eats with you, make sure he uses utensils. He came to visit us once and the folks in the restaurant still talk about the "big guy who ate like a gorilla".

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    If Perrin eats with you, make sure he uses utensils. He came to visit us once and the folks in the restaurant still talk about the "big guy who ate like a gorilla".

Hey if the waitress wanted me to use utensils she would have given me some. It your fault anyway, telling her it wasn't safe to give me anything sharp.;)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Yup. I attended the course this morning as well, very informative! thanks again! i just hope my prints go thru!:party29:

If there is a problem with your finger prints just let us know. We will reprint you at no additional charge.

Our fingerprint rejection rate is less than 1% and we take great pride in getting it right the first time. Unfortunately some people work very hard and their fingerprints are unrecognizable. We have found that people that work manual labor or jobs where the handle paperwork or paper money on a daily basis have the most problems.

Again thank you all for attending, please tell your friends about our services. We will be back at the VFW on October 14, 2012. The class will be listed on the schedule soon.

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Unfortunately some people work very hard and their fingerprints are unrecognizable. We have found that people that work manual labor or jobs where the handle paperwork or paper money on a daily basis have the most problems.

Well then by that criteria I should have no problems! These typing hands could be used for hand modeling! I have gotten bitten by a few slides shooting once in a while but otherwise these digits are a 10!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Wojo?

tumblr_lpknr2AzuW1qb3g2b.jpg

I have been watching "Barney Miller" on DVD lately....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom