• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Isn’t this the outfit that’s sponsoring the MDS get together at the Buckeystown Pub on 9/25?

They sent a big check, too much. Said just deposit it and send them a wire transfer back for the difference. Seems legit.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    Payment types accepted: bitcoin, cashapp, zelle. None of these offer any consumer protection. Pretty much guaranteed scam.

Google streetview for the address listed shows a row house, not a business or warehouse.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Their mission statement seems to indicate their depth of knowledge regarding Federal and State Gun Laws.

We specialize in providing quality firearms and accessories to registered and unregistered buyers NO RESTRICTIONS. As a Class 3 NFA Dealer, we aim to provide our customers with the best tools for gaming and hunting.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    From their FAQ's:

Q) I live in California, can I purchase a firearm from you?

Yes. Handguns and rifles are heavily restricted in California but you can still buy them here we got your back .

LOL :lol:

Talking to them on chat:

Attachments

• Capture Blk MKT.JPG
      Capture Blk MKT.JPG
      16.5 KB · Views: 325
    Payment types accepted: bitcoin, cashapp, zelle. None of these offer any consumer protection. Pretty much guaranteed scam.

Google streetview for the address listed shows a row house, not a business or warehouse.

That's exactly how you know it's a scam. If they don't accept credit cards or one of the secure electronic transfer such as PayPal it's a scam. And won't use PayPal because of their politics but it's the only example I could think of at the time. The same thing is happening in the reloading community. Tons of scam web pages out there selling primers powder and bullets at pre-pandemic pricing but only accept unsecure electronic funding transfers such as bitcoin. Complete scam stay away from them

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014

There are may individuals with an FFL that work out of their home. When I got into fireams, I was looking around in virginia for a shop. Got a few addresses near the area I was in from a list of FFLs. They were all private residences with no outward signs of a business address.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    There are may individuals with an FFL that work out of their home. When I got into fireams, I was looking around in virginia for a shop. Got a few addresses near the area I was in from a list of FFLs. They were all private residences with no outward signs of a business address.

OK, but 99.999999% of them are not in the ghetto. This place is one block off of North Ave, and is surrounded by houses boarded up and others falling down.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD

By all means purchase from them. For your convenience their website has a helpful page telling you how to buy bitcoin.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    "Once at checkout choose bitcoin as your payment option, and place your order. "

kek

Attachments

• atf-meme-hiding.jpeg
      atf-meme-hiding.jpeg
      36.4 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater