• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    I had the displeasure of bantering with the head of the Charles County Commissioners tonight. Naturally she defended the Mom agenda:

Candice Quinn Kelly
    7 hours ago near Port Tobacco ·
    Join me for my Town Hall Meeting on Thursday, March 14 at the Waldorf West Library at 6 pm. I look forward to seeing you!

Tom Greco No thanks.
    6 hours ago · Like · 1

Candice Quinn Kelly Aw Tom - come on - can't fix what's wrong if you don't get involved. If there is something on your mind, you can always email me at kellyc@charlescounty.org. Would love to speak with you.
    6 hours ago · Like

Tom Greco Over one thousand, three hundred people stood against overreaching legislation that will be injunctioned and thrown out by the supreme court. The problem isn't the people, it's you, Peter, Mac and Sally. Don't worry, change is coming....
    6 hours ago · Like · 2

Candice Quinn Kelly Thanks Tom - I have listened to the opposition to SB 236 but feel the legislation is the right way to go. The EPA began this process with sweeping storm water management requirements that are the law of the land and will have to be addressed. SB 236 ...See More
    Tom Greco try SB281
    2 hours ago · Like

Candice Quinn Kelly Mac voted against SB281
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Tom Greco Mac voted to end the filibuster.
    2 hours ago · Like

Candice Quinn Kelly Wouldn't have mattered. He voted against the bill
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Candice Quinn Kelly You should really call Mac. He will be able to explain his position. And again, everyone has a right to their opinion and I respect your point of view.
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Tom Greco Already did. And it would have mattered. Can't lie to us.

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    Mac did get the last minute amendments in exchange for his cloture vote. That is like negotiating a gang rape down to 18 from 24.
    I thought the same at first, but now in hindsight I don't think his his vote would have mattered and I think getting something in exchange was the only play. I am learning more about politics than I really care to, but it seems to be a ponzi scheme of favors and back room deals with the end game to get the most you can for your constituents and to secure your place in the game. Certainly, if you can't call in any policical favors because you don't "play the game", you are of no use to anyone.

I think a better analogy is a prosecutor, knowing there isn't enough evidence to win at trial , offering a plea. In that case, you are thinking of the family and want some time to be served.

Politics is the dirtiest game of all time.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    I'm surprised you knew there was a connection. Most of the voters were apparently to uninformed to care or understand the consequences of their actions.

My location says MoCo now, but I was Chuck Co. from '98-2011. Family back to pre Civil War. Her election a couple years ago was one of the many things that informed me that 'Chicago politics' is no better or different than politics everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom