Oh Happy Days!!! I found a 43x MOS finally.. but...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    except.... it was from worth a shot.... and it was priced at 575 with night sights... and it was a blue label....does that price sound like too much to you? I thought blue label pricing was set...

i googled some regular 43x blue labels without night sights for like 350/400... and 43X MOS being around 450.... i guess with transfer fee and night sights warrants the 575 price tag?

did i overpay? not that i care THAT much... since i finally found one.... but still... i typically would rather not buy from worth a shot... but... they had it.. and in this climate...

time to order some S15 mags... agency arms trigger... and some other goodies! :party29::party29::party29:

razorV23

TK421
    Dec 18, 2008
    Annapolis
    Nice find, I’m still looking for a G45. If you find something you’re looking for in stock you better buy it even if it’s a few dollars over price.

small shot

Aug 20, 2020
    I picked up a 43x last summer. Not blue label since I dont qualify. Bought it locally and was $599+tax without gns... I know I over paid some.. At the time they were around 500-525 plus transfer fee if I went the online route.

I think you did fine. Enjoy the new toy. I love mine although I've only have 400rds through it.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Even in the good times, there is always going to be a better deal out there than whatever you got. In my case, it was usually my best friend who found the better deal a month or so after I got mine :o If it's something you like, I always tell people to appreciate the item, not the deal.

I'm not suggesting you go out and deliberately get screwed, but given the current market craziness, if it's something you want (and can afford), buy it quick because who knows when it may be available again. Eventually, it probably will...but what's the value of the months or years of enjoyment you already had vs. waiting for a better deal.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Good luck finding the larger cap mags. Been looking for the last 6 months, can't find them anywhere.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    Masada sells Blue Label 43x for $380. I'm not sure what the night sights would add to the price, but I doubt that much.
    Personally, I don't see the benefit of having MOS on a point and shoot pistol like the 43x, but that is one man's opinion.

get used to it, RDS is the future on pistols.

Masada sells Blue Label 43x for $380. I'm not sure what the night sights would add to the price, but I doubt that much.
    Personally, I don't see the benefit of having MOS on a point and shoot pistol like the 43x, but that is one man's opinion.

get used to it, RDS is the future on pistols.

I thought my clarifier that it was my opinion, and my opinion only, was enough to prevent you from getting butthurt. Clearly, I was wrong.
    You bought a subcompact pistol with night sights and paid extra for the ability to install a red dot- which you plan on doing. In hindsight, they are both 100% required on a 43x, because night sights are required for a red dot. Clearly you're a true operator and I never should have questioned your skills and buying knowledge. It is obvious you're far more knowledgeable than the rest of us. Remind me why you started this thread???
    I apologize for not telling you what you wanted to hear.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    I thought my clarifier that it was my opinion, and my opinion only, was enough to prevent you from getting butthurt. Clearly, I was wrong.
    You bought a subcompact pistol with night sights and paid extra for the ability to install a red dot- which you plan on doing. In hindsight, they are both 100% required on a 43x, because night sights are required for a red dot. Clearly you're a true operator and I never should have questioned your skills and buying knowledge. It is obvious you're far more knowledgeable than the rest of us. Remind me why you started this thread???
    I apologize for not telling you what you wanted to hear.

Wow who got butthurt here? Lol

Maybe you read my post with hostility... I assure you it wasn’t meant as that.. simply.. if you didn’t like rds on a pistol you should get used to it because that’s where it’s headed

Last edited:

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Nice find, I’m still looking for a G45. If you find something you’re looking for in stock you better buy it even if it’s a few dollars over price.

Good choice. I got mine last year and it is the best balanced gun I own. Long grip and short barrel finally make sense to me now.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    $90-$130 depending on brand.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia

Attachments

• 43xs15.jpg
      43xs15.jpg
      30.8 KB · Views: 128

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    the S15 mags are back orderable, did you try placing an order?

it's a plus that they offer a military/vet/LEO discount of 15% :)

that'll give me time to send the slide out and get the RMRcc mounted.

and trying to find a light that'll fit the rail (surefire SCX?) then order a holster.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    $90-$130 depending on brand.

in that case, they are standard trijicon glock night sights. between that and a added transfer fee, i don't feel so bad about the worthashot price. :cool:

i've also been looking/wanting one since 5-6 months ago.... so.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom