• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    The problem with this idea is the fact that the locals do not get to experience the results of their stupidity.

In Baltimore many of them don't go to prison at all. They are released and the charges dropped. Thereby allowing the garbage to proliferate at an ever growing rate.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016

If March had been a little drier and warmer the city may have actually been able to make it to one a day, but that cool wet weather kept everyone inside for a few weeks

last I saw it was 348, a new "record" but not all time deadliest, which was 353

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    A volunteer group or charity should hand out bus tickets at the sallyport. Named something like Washington County Victim's Assistance Fund or whoever, with the county funding the group/charity.

They would scalp the tickets for some needles or pills in this county. Kind of funny, kind of sad. I have to laugh some things off otherwise I would not leave my house. :)

In Baltimore many of them don't go to prison at all. They are released and the charges dropped. Thereby allowing the garbage to proliferate at an ever growing rate.

That is not surprising to me at all. I would like to think the governing body of this state could wake up to the fact that "they" and their policies are, in large part, responsible for the mess.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    A volunteer group or charity should hand out bus tickets at the sallyport. Named something like Washington County Victim's Assistance Fund or whoever, with the county funding the group/charity.

How much would it cost to charter a bus (or maybe set up a van pool) from the prison gate to the intersection of Bladen Street and College Avenue in Analpolis?

I'm in for the first $20. Anyone know how many tents will fit on lawyer's Mall?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    How much would it cost to charter a bus (or maybe set up a van pool) from the prison gate to the intersection of Bladen Street and College Avenue in Analpolis?

Just a fantasy. We all know actually obstructing foot traffic there is not tolerated.

Anywhere in Annapolis would be useless. Legislators don’t live there.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    Obstructing foot traffic for causes looked upon as "right-wing" anyway. If it was a BLM or Pink Hat march they could block off emergency services and it's be ruled as being intrinsic to their "freedom of speech."

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Just a fantasy. We all know actually obstructing foot traffic there is not tolerated.

Anywhere in Annapolis would be useless. Legislators don’t live there.

OK, then drop them off in halfway houses down the street from where elected officials live.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO

I'm in! I will see your 20 and raise another 20.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    https://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Baltimore-breaks-city-record-for-killings-per-14934859.php

Taken from the article posted: Last week, federal and local law enforcement officials unveiled another round of strategies to try to bring down violent crime. They include federal funding that can help pay for new police officers and a pilot program to fly three surveillance planes above the city during the months that historically have seen high rates of crime.

I coincidentally bought the book "Eyes in the Sky - the secret rise of the gorgon stare and how it will watch us all" by Arthur Holland Michel. I am close to finishing the read. I almost bought it earlier in 2019 after i saw a CATO book lecture by the author. This technology is incredible and incredibly scary at the same time. I am all for the positive effects of wide area surveillance.

The planes flew over Baltimore for about 6 months in 2016 in total secret. The idea was to show the effectiveness of the technology to the police force and the politicians. It appeared that everyone was upset when they found out they were being spied on by video surveillance unknowingly. Hardly anyone knew about it including the mayor, the city council or the MGA.

Granted there were still 318 homicides in Bmore in 2016 but the technology has rapidly advanced. Like it or not, as outlined in this book, ALL major cities are eventually going to have this technology in the very near future. It is an interesting read. The tech spawned from the need for finding perpetrators of IED attacks on our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. This technology is going to be implemented again in Bmore in the spring. Air space is "public space" according to this book and the legalities of sticking a camera in the air that can read your licence plate or watch your every move from a plane hovering at 25,000 feet is perfectly legal.

it not only can track backwards in time. The software is now reaching a point where it records everything and a computer is being programmed to be "smart enough" to spot suspicious activity before it happens. That's the scary part.

https://www.amazon.com/Eyes-Sky-Secret-Gorgon-Stare/dp/0544972007

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Nonstop violence as Baltimore nears record homicide rate
    https://news.yahoo.com/nonstop-violence-baltimore-nears-record-122413403.html

In 2013 Maryland democrats passed strict new gun bans and gun control laws promising it would save countless lives. Since then crime and murders have only gone UP! Criminals and democrats prefer unarmed victims!!

Virginians need to ask their new overlords why they think the new gun laws there will succeed when they failed in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom