• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnhmpg

Mar 14, 2011
    Took the Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class. Well planned and efficient process. The class was kept interesting with enough personal anecdotes to keep my attention all day.

sbowers

Jun 15, 2012
    It's a good place. They put on a decent sporting clays shoot the first Sunday of every month.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Thank you for attending and the kind words. Mayberry has a nice facility and I would like to thank Lou45 for the help setting this class up. If you were in the class Lou45 is the old guy that was sitting in the back corner. He is the owner of Shooters Discount and a I.P. on MDS.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Thank you for attending and the kind words. Mayberry has a nice facility and I would like to thank Lou45 for the help setting this class up. If you were in the class Lou45 is the old guy that was sitting in the back corner. He is the owner of Shooters Discount and a I.P. on MDS.

Yeah, that gray haired, bearded, ponytailed, gimpy, crotchety, old phart sitting in back of the class picking his nose, making faces and obscene noises at the instructor, and interjecting advisements to the class was a real PITA. The instructor should have gone to the back of the class and grabbed him by his j..........., uh, ear and thrown him out the door.:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Perrin puts on a good class. This is why I recommend him highly for the Utah course.:thumbsup:

BSmit3

Oct 15, 2012
    Frederick, Maryland
    Great Class

I also took the course at Mayberry. The class was very professional but very entertaining with Perrin's teaching. Highlights a lot of key points and the thought process on carrying a concealed firearm. I highly recommend his class for the Utah CCW permit.

Let me know if you have any other classes in the future.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom