• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I love Nancy Jacobs. She's a personal friend, as she sat with my grandfather, Bob Hooper, for some years, and they became close friends. Wonderful personality, and always a joy to be around.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I love Nancy Jacobs. She's a personal friend, as she sat with my grandfather, Bob Hooper, for some years, and they became close friends. Wonderful personality, and always a joy to be around.

I wish your family would expand thier trash pick up service in Hazzard county.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I wish your family would expand thier trash pick up service in Hazzard county.

After my grandfather passed away, running the business was too much for my grandmother, so the family all agreed it was for the best to sell, and did so about two years ago.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    The good Senator's Facebook update from this morning:

Our Republican Women's Club spent the morning shooting together at Horst & McCann's Indoor Shooting Range. I shot my own revolver for a few rounds. Then I tried out a HK416D. I didn't enjoy shooting it that much. My favorite of all was Rob McCann's Bersa Thunder 380. I think that will be my next gun purchase. I was he last one to leave...

Nancy Camp Jacobs I wanted to try the Ruger LCP, but they didn't have a loaner. My son in law has one and loves it. Tell me about the SR-9. The Bersa Thunder 380 felt great and I was dead on with it. It was so accurate. Mark - tell me about the SR-9....

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    When I start to lose confidence in the ability of our government, Nancy is one of the people who restores my faith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom