• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    That's a dumb, trendy name. Like "brinner" (breakfast for dinner, which didn't need a new name). Will they have hourly rates?

I wish them well.

They do.

$20/hr pistol, and $45/hr rifle

gcom.JPG

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I see additional interest in AGC. :innocent0

More like the other way around. I can see more than a few people with the $$ shifting to this club with a indoor 100yd rifle range. Besides avoiding the muck and 9 degree Januarys, people pay money in part simply to be seen at a place like this. How many guns can you squeeze in a Porsche?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I’ll check it out for long distance shooting but otherwise CA is closer to me. I think there will be interest from police departments, etc. I’ve meet the owners, they seem like a smart group.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I believe these folks will get it figured out.

The first post everyone questioned if it would ever get built. It is moving along as I stated it would despite several folks saying they'd never get it zoned.

Costly....yes. There are A LOT of "high end" gun owners that want to shot a few times a year and be apart of it. Rather it is sustainable or not who knows.

This will last until they have an "incident " in their parking lot and then they will be sued out of existence. As somebody who used to Patrol that area of Owings Mills in the mid-90s I can tell you it was bad then and it's only gotten worse since then. They are literally right up the street from the metro and bus station. I predict bad things will happen within the first few months of them being open. Again it's a ridiculous location for such as this.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    And folks were whining about AGC range badge fee. I hope AGC doesnt think they can raise fees because this place is around.

python

Apr 15, 2010
    I have a senior membership at Continental that costs $125.00 per year with no hourly range fees. Why I would even consider this place is beyond me. I think after a couple of months in, they'll change their tune. I believe they have overestimated the demand for such a place.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    With only 5 100 yd lanes, and those prices.

You say compare it to golf/country club. Those clubs offer more than just a driving range.

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    The VIP pricing is pretty breathtaking, eh? I mean 5K initiation and then 3K every year after that? Wow... am I reading that right?

Thank you!!! That is exactly what I was thinking. 5K!? +3K...forever.
    6acf52f5e357a390eda1ab4de5b18031.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peppercorn

Nov 28, 2012
    Timonium
    Hope they make it and I wish them well but I'll just stick to my club in PA. Dues under a $100.00 and I prefer shooting outside anyway. If I need to shoot indoors Continental is right down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom