• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    So the people testifying must swear to it under oath. Will that cause the MSP to stop quoting case law that has been superseded?

What exactly must an applicant show to reach the 51% goal to be granted a permit? The 2nd Amendment guarantees my God given right to bear arms for protection and that applies to persons in all states as affirmed by Heller and McDonald.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So the people testifying must swear to it under oath. Will that cause the MSP to stop quoting case law that has been superseded?

They've always testified under oath.

The MSP guys would swear the oath with each case. Seemed odd to me, unless it was to free them to tell lies between cases. Or maybe their short-term memories are not all that functional.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They are never held to account when telling lies , they told them on my case about second business said i never gave them information . But they had information about my second business , maybe not enough for them but they never asked for more so i thought i was okay .

Finally got my updated permit with second business and they got the business wrong (wording) talked to Sgt. Picklelicker and he said he would get another to me at no charge (he never did yet) liars !!!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I can't be reading that correctly. It sounds like they (the board) are saying that the BOARD would have to defend its own rulings before the OAH.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Retired MSP said something like I don't believe you should have a permit just because you want one, you need a reason.

Baltimore city meetings should be reason enough. They all get to arrive armed.

I did a search for the geographic center of Maryland. Said 4.5 miles north of Davidsonville. Which is just about Crownsville.

You missed the new and improved MGA point:

Harm City is the IDEOLOGICAL center of Maryland.

So apparently now a stacked deck board, change of night and return to the War Zone. I guess Lex Market was closed.

Maybe our overlords will be pleased to keep the board running and not vote on the proposed bill to kill it. And maybe this will also serve to highlight the obstructions placed on the exercise of our civil rights in this colony. :mad54:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    On a side note, what's with the freakin' gavel? I know the guy's a retired judge but did he get to keep his gavel like retiring cops get to keep their guns? Or did he have to order one from gavelsRus.com?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I wonder if when Judge Smails meets with his wife to do their family budget meeting for the month he uses a gavel to let her know when it's officially started and stopped?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I wonder if when Judge Smails meets with his wife to do their family budget meeting for the month he uses a gavel to let her know when it's officially started and stopped?

He looks and acts like a straight up D-Bag IMHO

As well as the Retired MSP guy , and the clone on the end .

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    These changes, especially the burden of proof, all seem indicative of the overall misunderstanding held by the MGA that denial of permits are overwhelmingly being overturned. Aside from the current practice used to get restrictions removed, as is mainly what has been happening, I wonder if attacking the practice of automatic restrictions is the way to go. Would this not shift the burden back to MSP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom