• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    thanks a lot , you just gave me a headache ! lol . i'm not sure i'm smart enough to figure all that out !

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    I didn't remember reading the exemptions for MS13 and aliens. I guess it's just assumed...:rolleyes::innocent0

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Under HoCo Code, it looks like Nerf and water pistols qualify as firearms...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Under HoCo Code, it looks like Nerf and water pistols qualify as firearms...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If you spat out watermelon seeds in HoCo, you just committed a crime by discharging a firearm.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Whoops! Nobody told us we couldn’t shoot air guns in our backyard, or .22s, or anything else. Then again i grew up on the other side of Poolesville where such things are normal

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Crappy rules been around for ever. So I shot my pellet gun all the time.....but was standing inside and shooting thru an open window.

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    If you are looking for a place to shoot your air gun, join the Rockville Chapter of IWLA (located Germantown). You may shoot it on the pistol range on Saturday and Sundays when a Range Officer is on duty. Eye and ear protection required. We typically have air gun only sessions on a few Sunday mornings. Eye protection required. We also have air gun leagues if you like to shoot competitively using .177 flathead pellets. We use a handicap system. Additionally, we have youth shooting: BB guns and air rifles on certain evenings. https://www.iwlar.org/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom