• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Just wondering if anybody here has modded a ruger 10/22 aftermarket stock for use on a Marlin 60? I'm assuming that it wouldn't be that hard to do. I have never taken a good look at the 10/22 stocks, so I don't know how much modding would need to be done. And for those who are wondering or who will ask..."why don't you just buy a ruger 10/22"...because I just got into shooting a couple months ago, and the marlin 60 only cost $80 at A&D Pawn. I have put probably close to 3000 rounds through it, in a matter of only 6 range visits, and it has performed excellent. Back to the main question though...does anybody, or has anybody ever modded a ruger 10/22 aftermarket stock to fit a Marlin 60?

Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Now I gotta ask you; why don't you just buy a Marlin 60 aftermarket stock?:D
    I believe you already know the answer to your question:D . I really want to make the G36C stock work for the Marlin 60...I have always loved the look of the G36c. If i can find a cheap 10/22 stock of any style, I may pick it up and see what i can do with it.

Sirex