• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have been carrying glocks for years. The G26 and 43. But ordered the Sig P365 today. It's not on the roster yet but has anybody played with one yet.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I fondled one at my LGS last week immediately after handling a G43. I had not seen one in person before and I have to say that I was quite impressed. The stock magazines weren't any help for my grip as my pinky was just hanging out in space. But the OEM extended magazines fixed that problem. I also liked the way the extended magazines had the same grip texture on the base plate. Overall first impressions were good. I am considering one in the near future after I pay off the Colt 6940 he's holding for me.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I forgot to add that the one I handled came with the Xray sights. Even with the extra cost, it would save time from replacing the crappy plastic sights from Glock.

moparmike610

Feb 28, 2017
    Hughesville
    I’m still not so sold on the gun as I’ve read reviews of the trigger spring breaking , not going into battery, and the firing pin dragging and breaking. All happening From 10-1k rounds ran through them even in the second gen

My agency was looking at these for backup weapons/desk jockey issue. We put around 20,000 rounds through one and were suitably impressed. Despite being a Glock fan, I'm not a fan of the G43. I really like my S&W Shield but I think I'm going to retire in in favor of the 365. We even have a notoriously anti Sig guy involved in the testing that was unable to come up with a reason for us not to go forward with the 365.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Never buy a Sig that's just been released. These things are already showing up, from what I've read, with barrel peening issues, firing pin issues, and trigger spring issues. Caveat Emptor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom