• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Found a ZM weapons upper and folding stock new in box. It's a 11 inch barrel so I'll build it as a pistol and put in a form 1 to make it a sbr. Neat set up !! No buffer tube or rear mounted recoil spring. So you can use a folding stock and fire it with it folded.

Attachments

• 20160515_191710.jpg
      20160515_191710.jpg
      83 KB · Views: 1,125

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    It's a direct impingement system with a 2 piece gas tube and the recoil spring mounted under the hand guard. Most of the parts where made by yankee hill . Very well made from what I can see.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It's a direct impingement system with a 2 piece gas tube and the recoil spring mounted under the hand guard. Most of the parts where made by yankee hill . Very well made from what I can see.

I'd be interested in seeing that one up close and figuring out how they set it up.

Neat concept, solves the firing when folded issue that AR's have with folding stocks.

ST19AG_WGreymon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Odenton
    I've always contemplated buying a full ZM rifle. But they've been out of business for a while and I'm scared about not having spare parts. :/

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    From what I have Read is that ZM sold the rights to Para Ordnance. But ZM bought back the rights recently. So who knows. But Id bet Yankee Hill still has parts here and there for it. From what I have read these have been used for years in 3 gun competition so they must be pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom