• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    I went to Chantilly for the early 2015 January show and it wasn't too crowded. That and I picked up a Winchester M17 and 1898 Krag; both in very nice condition and at a reasonable price. So I was happy.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks, I pulled up the iPhone calendar and dialed it up funny.

OK, just to clear the board, show starts Friday with their 3pm Start.

Haven't been in awhile so I'm going.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    ngscoupon.jpg

FMD

Same here. I'll probably go a little earlier on the 1st. I'm not so much concerned about finding a good deal or looking for anything in particular , but I would like to be a part of the atmosphere and see what the vibe is like.

Having said that, does anyone know where Dennis Todd usually sets up his tables? :)

Dennis Todd is usually set up in the second aisle from the far right wall towards the back. However, there was some reshuffling at the last show so not sure if he's still there.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I plan on going on Saturday. I hope that the guy who sells Fort Knox safes will be there so that I can compare them to the Superior Safes.

Also, has anyone compared the CCW holsters that are made to order at the show to those sold by manufacturer's like Galco? I'm willing to pay more for a holster that is good and lasts a long time, so I want to be sure if the one's that are made at the show are any good over the long run.

Thanks.

Cal68

jhartmac

Jan 7, 2007
    Virginia/maryland
    I would like to go but I cant stand the over crowding. I think it going to be all the newbees out there because of the unrest with Cally, The POTUS and unfortunately the antics by the anti VA gov.....

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    Circle 10 are very rare there and if so very over priced. The see the Bakelite usually around $40. They will have the new G3 AK PMag. There is also one vendor that stocks the US Palm mags that are very nice.

In case I do go does anyone know if they have good selections of AK mags? I mean like circle 10, some russian aluminum, and even bakelite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom