I applaud the brilliant letter.

Then I stand back; Why the effort for the illiterate? Sigh.:rolleyes:
    Keep it up.:)

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    snip...

I find it funny that such a rag, fails to have it comment section open. It has been closed for how long now? This is propaganda. Pure and simple. ....

I noticed that too. Chickenshyts.

Thank you Mark and MSI for being our voice and leading the fight. I will be sending a contribution to assist in your efforts.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Great response to that rags pile of Frosh. But, its wasted. Buried in that horrible website, never to be viewed by the casual reader. Unless MSI were to buy the space to print it, or if it was printed? Does anyone know? You can smell and taste the liberal taint on that biased ass op-ed. The hope of honest unbiased and fair reporting died very very long ago in Baltimore's paper.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    I surely hope that people are doing more than kudos over the internet. Electrons are cheap. Litigation is not!

Donate the value of a few boxes of ammo to MSI, SAF, and NRA.

And that is VERY true. Help MSI if you can. We *will* litigate if we can, but lawyers don't work for free.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    The rag ran a reader letter in response to the editorial board’s freakout. It’s fine, but would have preferred they ran MSI’s letter

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/o...ed-rr-guns-supreme-letter-20190124-story.html

I wish they would have published both, however the letter they did run completely blew apart the rag's arguments. If the Sun's editorial board had the capacity for embarrassment, their faces would be red right now. But likely they're just moving on to their weekend wine and brie party before next week's Democrat talking points need to be faithfully typed up and published for the masses.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Maryland’s gun control has been such an abject failure that I wonder if the Baltimore Sun even believes what they write anymore.

If guns were the problem, Burlington and Salt Lake City would be killing fields and Chicago and Baltimore as safe as...well Burlington and Salt Lake City!

J Beard

Deplorable Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    Great response by MSI, unfortunately they will probably never post it.

Did anyone else try to follow their link to the "At least 30 studies" that supposedly debunk more guns = less crime?
    Shockingly it leads to "SORRY, THIS PAGE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    Reading the suns article was some mental gymnastics. Fallacies abound saw ad hominem, slippery slope, false dichotomy, and yea I lost track of the others. The first paragraph sectition made claims but had no premises, not sure what to do with that?

Anyway great rebuttal MSI, wish it would be circulated.

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    You've got my vote sir. I wish there was a way to ensure readers of the Sun could see this. Absolute unit.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom