• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    for my Revelation 107A(Mossberg 640k) .22WMR rifle. I have found a very few places online, most are out of stock. One wanted almost 50 bucks for one!!!!! The cheapest I could find was on numrich for $26.50. Are these things really that expensive???? I'd like to get a few magazines for the rifle, it was my grand father's and I inherited it. It came with the one magazine. I guess if they are really this costly I will just have to bite the bullet on the cost.

Thanks guys.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In old school bolt action .22s, you would remove the mag, load, shoot, remove, load, etc. Occasionally might remove mag to pocket if wishing to "unload" . Carrying multiple mags, and doing mag switches was not the norm.

Why that way ? the box mags less prone to getting dinged or bent than tube mags. No clamps or dove tail hangers on bbl to effect harmonics.

Yes they can be expensive depending on rarity. but if you don't have one, you need one.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Thanks Big. I didn't think the rifle was rare, it is priced between $75 and $125, depending on where you look online. I just thought they would be cheaper, maybe I have unrealistic expectations of cost on this one. If so, thanks for helping bring me back to reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom