• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I was able to pick my CZ Scorpion up Saturday morning from 2A. After putting all of the add-ons I had bought for the Scorpion, I must say that this thing is a blast to shoot. Actually, shooting this thing at an indoor range is a pain in the A@@ because every 2 minutes someone is tapping you on the shoulder wanting to know what this thing is.

Attachments

• CZ1.jpg
      CZ1.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 719
    • CZ2.jpg
      CZ2.jpg
      48.6 KB · Views: 641

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks. Really fun gun to shoot.

Also, if anyone is interested in the aftermarket grip made by "Yeti Werks" I was just notified that my "Matterhorn" grip is ready. I was able to get one from somewhere else so I don't need the other one. If interested shoot me a PM and I will forward the info so you can buy it. Makes the gun a lot better.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Sweet... step off the rig with that slung over yer shoulder, SCBA on yer back no other forcible entry tool needed.. and you can start ventilation from the rig

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Sweet... step off the rig with that slung over yer shoulder, SCBA on yer back no other forcible entry tool needed.. and you can start ventilation from the rig

I have to find a holster for it and some 10 round mags for it then I'll take it to the handgun registration office.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Thanks for the pics!!!

It doesn't surprise me about the curious ones at the range. I didn't want to give that Scorpion back after I got a chance to play with it.

Hope you enjoy it!

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks for the pics!!!

It doesn't surprise me about the curious ones at the range. I didn't want to give that Scorpion back after I got a chance to play with it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks again. Still waiting on a few more items for it. The most important item being the trigger spring kit that is now available. I did polish the trigger group and that made the trigger almost tolerable.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Damn it. Stop with the pic posting of these guns. I've been resisting the urge to pick one up (i see them everytime i'm in 2A sales) and it's getting more and more difficult!

I can't really justify it, but I want one...

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Damn it. Stop with the pic posting of these guns. I've been resisting the urge to pick one up (i see them everytime i'm in 2A sales) and it's getting more and more difficult!

I can't really justify it, but I want one...

I'll make it real easy for you to justify the NEED to get a Scorpion. Come shoot mine and I can almost guarantee you that you will discover that you can't live without it.

I've got approx 750 rounds down the pipe, and the more I shoot it the more I like it. Especially after polishing the trigger group and installing the spring kit. 4.5 pound trigger pull is SWEEET.

If anyone wants to shoot a scorpion before you buy one, let me know and we can meet at a local range.

I added a new angled forward grip (Stark industries) and an Inforce WML.
    plus a half dozen 30 round mags. This thing is screaming to be reborn as a SBR.

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpg
      IMG_1705.jpg
      53.7 KB · Views: 341

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Thanks. I'm trying to figure out what can to get for it. Any suggestions. Is there any place or IP that has several different cans that would let me 'demo' them before I buy?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I suppose that grip is angled and sufficiently non-vertical enough to meet BATF pistol rqmts. I sure hope nobody writes them a letter asking. It looks great, BTW!

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Are you still trying to sell the Everest grip?

I didn't have one for sale. I had signed up for the manufacturer to notify me when he had them available for sale. I had already bought one and was going to forward the info to someone who wanted one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sstrum

Latest threads

Top Bottom