• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Bloomie is a dim, there for he can't be a racist. It has to be a President Trump trick, most likely using the Jedi mind trick to make you hear those bad things coming out of Bloomies mouth. We need an impeachment investigation stat.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Maybe they think A in AR stands for African? Maybe that is why they hate them so much. Time to change the narrative and expose the racist ideology behind gun control. What next the Dems want to put AA back in the fields? Moms Demand African Slaves (MDAS)

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    “A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give.”
    - Ida B. Wells

102474.jpg

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It will never rub off , i don't use the word much or even at all in my talk today but Bloomberg is as close as i get to the word "Hate" . He is so much negative in his talk , presentation and history that i would not want one cent of his wealth to even think like him .
    For another man to tell a free man what is good for him is appalling and hateful . Yes he is a racist in the true sense of the word and a hateful person .

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    That's gotta suck for his campaign and courting the much needed black vote. Sucks to be him.

He was never going to get much from that voting block anyway. If he were to get the nomination, I'd imagine the Trump campaign will highlight all the allegedly racist NYPD policies he put in a effect.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    MDA and all other pet projects this racist has his hands in should be disbanded. Those red shirts trigger me and make me feel like I don’t have a safe space.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    No. Moms demand action is not equal to the KKK.

I am tired of the other side attributing false platitudes toward gun owners/conservatives/Republicans... We should never stoop to that level.:mad54:

Gun control is racist though.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I would agree, that the connection between MDA and KKK is a false one and no different than the left's false portrayal of conservatives as Nazis.... but that not withstanding, the entire gun control movement is steeped in racism, and the KKK was in fact the armed wing of the Democrat party, and people have forgotten that.

Lousy Shot

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 4, 2020
    Maryland at the Bay
    I'd be leery of underestimating the impact Bloomberg can have on electoral politics, whether he is a candidate for POTUS or just a backer of candidates and causes you don't like. The man is a legitimate multi-billionaire and has the bucks and spends them to make a difference in the various kinds of political activism to make a difference in the success or failure of his agenda items.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    No. Moms demand action is not equal to the KKK.

I am tired of the other side attributing false platitudes toward gun owners/conservatives/Republicans... We should never stoop to that level.:mad54:

Gun control is racist though.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We lose as long as they control the narrative. A little cognitive dissonance will keep them busy for awhile.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I'd be leery of underestimating the impact Bloomberg can have on electoral politics, whether he is a candidate for POTUS or just a backer of candidates and causes you don't like. The man is a legitimate multi-billionaire and has the bucks and spends them to make a difference in the various kinds of political activism to make a difference in the success or failure of his agenda items.

What politician would want Bloomberg Bucks? Seems like a good way of shooting oneself in the foot.

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    What politician would want Bloomberg Bucks? Seems like a good way of shooting oneself in the foot.

Once the primaries are over, it’s all about the Bucks, doesn’t matter at that point who they are from, their battle cry will be “anything to beat Trump”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom