• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Why don't you give us a brief summary of whatever it is you're drive-by linking to?

You need to pique my interest if you want me to check out your link.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I watched the video and it is indeed an audit.

The first few times I saw videos like this I recall thinking that the police were overstepping their boundaries and bullying citizens. I don’t feel that way about this case.

In a vacuum, the PW Co officers were wrong. The “wearing masks in sensitive places” law they cited probably doesn’t cover public sidewalks in the winter.

The officers in this case were not randomly detaining people they don’t like. They stopped someone who was, going out of their way to attract their attention, by acting in a way the officers would identify as suspicious. They should be concerned by people conducting reconnaissance on public buildings. And that is exactly what this guy was wanting them to think.

Chauchat

Jan 16, 2014
    In the free States
    Being suspicius in the absence of any criminal activity is not a crime.

"They should be concerned by people conducting reconnaissance on public buildings."

That just leads to paranoia in our fellow citizens who are in the employ the thing we call government and causing the rest of us to lose our liberties and freedom. ...all in the name of safety and security, at their hands.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Why don't you give us a brief summary of whatever it is you're drive-by linking to?

You need to pique my interest if you want me to check out your link.

This!

I'm so tired of crappy thread titles and folks trying to provoke a response rather than sharing information.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    This!

I'm so tired of crappy thread titles and folks trying to provoke a response rather than sharing information.

But if i don’t click 750 “next” buttons how will i know what Honey Boo Boo looks like now? Or what house plant can cure cancer?

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Weirdo kid seems to be acting auspiciously on purpose. I'm not sure that's a crime however If they were so sure they should have just taken him into custody instead of dicking around for so long.

This is eerily similar to the two capitol police who came out to the old boys house and subjected him to the same type of questioning and harassment.
    Its not going to stop.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    He makes (the individual in the video) a lot of good points, that the cop was not adequately answering.

The cop(s) simply would not answer if taking pictures of a county facility was a crime.

But... I would have shown him my papers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom