• ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Looks like I'm in for the day! Anybody have a medium WWNC shirt? #ketoworks

Thank you Arcamm!

I’ve got a medium WWNC shirt for you.

It’s FREE, thanks to the generous donations of MDS and Patriot Picket members, who made this possible.

Anyone else who wants a FREE long-sleeve, white “WE WILL NOT COMPLY” shirt to wear tomorrow post up here with your size, we’ll do a PP stock check.

(Free WWNC shirt is subject to evaluation of the length and character of your membership here; no free shirts to strangers, sorry not sorry.)

Find me tomorrow after 10 AM on the north side of the Statehouse on the sidewalk at the Patriot Picket demonstration; I’ll post here if there is an earlier rendezvous time and place.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Thank you Arcamm!

It’s FREE, thanks to the generous donations of MDS and Patriot Picket members, who made this possible.

Anyone else who wants a FREE long-sleeve, white “WE WILL NOT COMPLY” shirt to wear tomorrow post up here with your size, we’ll do a PP stock check.

(Free WWNC shirt is subject to evaluation of the length and character of your membership here; no free shirts to strangers, sorry not sorry.)

Find me tomorrow after 10 AM on the north side of the Statehouse on the sidewalk at the Patriot Picket demonstration; I’ll post here if there is an earlier rendezvous time and place.

Let me just add one caution:

If you score a WWNC shirt, please WEAR IT.

In the past there were requests for shirts by people who just wanted a trophy to take home, not to wear with us in front of "our betters".

BT

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Thank you Arcamm!

Chick and Ruth's for Breakfast 830-900 meeting time?

Let me just add one caution:

If you score a WWNC shirt, please WEAR IT.

In the past there were requests for shirts by people who just wanted a trophy to take home, not to wear with us in front of "our betters".

BT

Mine is treated like someone's Sunday best only wear to a event gets washed and hung with care till the next event!!!!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Excellent! More experienced Patriots!

I will PM you because I’ve got a job on 2/5 at the Statehouse that requires a leader (it just so happens this job doesn’t involve being out in the cold) and I think you are just the Patriot to do it.

You know your way around a Statehouse.

DivingDriver check your PM’s: PM sent!

But again, the real question is why? While I agree these rallies are good to meet other MDSers and 2A supporters they do nothing to deter the illegal infringement. Richmond's rally was officially numbered at 22000. (probably much larger) which is about 20000 more than usually attend in Assapolis...and the gun grabbers passed their bills anyway...so what's the point? To let them know that 200 people are watching what they do?

So what's the end goal? It certainly isn't attempting to dissuade the left from passing illegal infringement...

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I wasn't able to go through every post.

I can go!!!!

However it would be great if someone could supply me a WWNC shirt. I will gladly pay for it of course, not looking to mooch. I just don't want to be unfashionable.

At the very least I will bring my MDS tag so people can identify me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and PLEASE if someone can bring a large WWNC shirt I PROMISE I will wear it!!!!!

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I wasn't able to go through every post.

I can go!!!!

However it would be great if someone could supply me a WWNC shirt. I will gladly pay for it of course, not looking to mooch. I just don't want to be unfashionable.

At the very least I will bring my MDS tag so people can identify me.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and PLEASE if someone can bring a large WWNC shirt I PROMISE I will wear it!!!!!

Excellent!

I’ll have a FREE WWNC shirt (Size large) for you tomorrow, courtesy of the generosity of donations of friends from MDS and Patriot Picket.

Look for me at the Patriot Picket demonstration near the North steps of the Statehouse anytime after 10 AM.

See you there!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I can not get there early or during the day because of logistics (work situations) , if I got there at 4 pm or so is anything going on for me to help with ??

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    I can not get there early or during the day because of logistics (work situations) , if I got there at 4 pm or so is anything going on for me to help with ??

Thank you Welder516!

Not likely, but monitor this thread to see how late the Judiciary hearings go; unknown when they will adjourn.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    If I have to strip down in Lawyer's Mall I'll be wearing it! :bannana:

i will have the camera rolling,,,,

How about a Random Distributed Breakfast? C&R's, whenever you get there go "upstairs" and look for like-minded Patriots.

We Will Not Comply, but we will eat!

Sorry if it didn’t convey but that is what i meant with the time span

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom