• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Hello everyone! My name is Mike, I love shooting, but really don't have much opportunity here in MD. Looking to change that. I'm a southern boy from Southwest Mississippi, so guns run deep in my blood. I am also a photographer and illustrator by trade.

Ive already found a TON of useful info here, and look forward to getting to know the community better.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Great source of info is found here on MD Shooters. Hendershot's just right down from me is remodeling and be opening a Firing Range Indoors. Sweet, might finally pay them a visit when their Range is finished...III%

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Oh nice! I've never actually been inside there, and I don't currently own a handgun so that'll be of limited use to me for the time being. Redneck Ribs is delicious though. ;)

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Yeah, I've been looking for a 12 ga, and I'm really not a big fan of most of the shops in town. Little to no selection, crappy customer service, or unbelievably limited hours. I've got a temporary hold on a Mossberg 500A (20" barrel, full length mag tube) at Russel's, pending another possibility/funding.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    Russell's over priced. Unless the Shotgun is used. Dick's sucks on everything unless ite Black Friday deals. Wal-Mart ok if they have it in Stock. Hafers if you can't find it, Tim can get it. Or I can help find what your looking for. Hendershot's at least when they were located in Hancock, Customer Service sucked then. Always looking at you like you were a thief. Hopefully that changed with their new location. Couple small shops in town has the craziest hours. High Caliber, the owner works nights and he limits his hours very limit and I wiped him out years ago for his Ammo.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

mds5569

Jan 13, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Welcome from another Hagerstown resident. You may want to check out Keystone on Pennsylvania Ave. They have always taken care of me.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 204

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics