• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    A good friend of ours sent these two pics to the missus yesterday.

She lives on Green Tree Ct off Mayfield and Rt 108, behind Mayfield Woods Middle School.

And this next one was apparently posted on FB, not sure of which day, which was taken at Timbers of Troy.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Rumors of one in woods behind me in Catonsville. I told my wife not to put any honey or bear food in the trash until these murderous creatures move back west.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We went to Yosemite last summer and stayed in the park. Every TV monitor in every building was showing video of bears destroying cars because food was left inside. Scary stuff....

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I grew up in that area and people have been reporting bear sightings for a couple of years in the area off of Rockburn Park. Every Facebook post that I read has something to do with "Call the police" "Watch out for your dog" "keep the kids inside".

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Hopefully they can get them caught and relocated - that's a bit too close to the kiddies.

OMG - I had no idea what the bear/kayak thing was about until I looked up the video. This woman needs to shut the hell up!

[YT]nU5cMZymSr0[/YT]

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    The bears seem to be restless this year. First Dela-bear and now this one. Maybe they know something we don't.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Male BBears roam up to 100 miles this time of year, I have pictures of a probable bear scraping on a tree from the first week of June in 2015 here in Elkridge so I am not surprised to see one here, almost exactly a year later

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    We went to Yosemite last summer and stayed in the park. Every TV monitor in every building was showing video of bears destroying cars because food was left inside. Scary stuff....

lol, I remember that. Grizzlies and Brown bears are much more dangerous than black bears.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    Hrmm, I may be keeping my shotgun with slugs loaded nearby when outside!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Rumors of one in woods behind me in Catonsville. I told my wife not to put any honey or bear food in the trash until these murderous creatures move back west.

Move back?! :D We are LOADED with them out here. CPW says grizzlies will most likely be "officially" added back to the state mammal list in the next few years in addition to the wolves we "used to have"... His words not mine...Not to mention the lions, bobcats, and lynx. Predator paradise. No kids have been eaten in my are in almost 10 years though, so that's nice.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Hopefully they can get them caught and relocated - that's a bit too close to the kiddies.

OMG - I had no idea what the bear/kayak thing was about until I looked up the video. This woman needs to shut the hell up!

[YT]nU5cMZymSr0[/YT]

That was sad and hilarious at the same time.

I couldn't shake the thought that the kayak could be her primary means of transportation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom