• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Russell's over priced. Unless the Shotgun is used. Dick's sucks on everything unless ite Black Friday deals. Wal-Mart ok if they have it in Stock. Hafers if you can't find it, Tim can get it. Or I can help find what your looking for. Hendershot's at least when they were located in Hancock.

Shotgun is used, and I talked Russell down by $100, but I still feel like he's a tad high. I'm looking for a Mossberg 500/590 with a 590A1 being my ideal. Not too picky , but on a budget.

Welcome from another Hagerstown resident. You may want to check out Keystone on Pennsylvania Ave. They have always taken care of me.

I was in there the other day and they were entirely less than acommodating. Maybe I caught them at a bad Time. Not much selection either.

I'll need to check out Hafer's on Monday. I wasn't aware of them until now.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Welcome to the area from Martinsburg WV. Good to see you here. We used to be in Hagerstown, but glad we aren't anymore. Sorry Bud, I had to rub it in a bit! Move in discount for you - 10% of anything at our store, one time purchase!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Welcome from Southern Mount Airy.
    Another vote for Hafers. Tim will treat you right and is an IP here. Industry Partner, if you didn't know what IP was and we try to give business to those that support this site.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Welcome to the area from Martinsburg WV. Good to see you here. We used to be in Hagerstown, but glad we aren't anymore. Sorry Bud, I had to rub it in a bit! Move in discount for you - 10% of anything at our store, one time purchase!
    Yeah, rub it in. I'm no really a fan of MD, but do what I need to. My wife's parents are here and her dad has terminal cancer, so we're here to help as we can. We were in Virginia.

Any chance you guys have the Mossberg 500 field/security combo? How much OTD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom