• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Hafer's Gunsmithing Inc. is sponsoring an Ar-15 build class.
    January 04 2014. starts @ 9am. Held at North American Rod N Gun club.
    Class limited to 15 persons. More classes will come IF interest builds.

CASH $50.00 NON refundable deposit to hold your position in the class.
    There are 3 Options offered.

Stop in to hold your position or for more information!

Thanks MD shooters!

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    Great chance to build out all those lowers bought during the pre October rush. Hands on assistance by Mr Hafer!

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    The class will focus on completing the lower build, however Mr Hafer plans on covering his tips and tricks of the trade for the upper build.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Just sent in my money for the class and I am really looking forward to attending.Thank you for offering it.

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    i'm a member of NARGC, and i'm interested in this class. however i don't have parts to build one, is this strictly a build class, or will there be information about tear down, reassembly, troubleshooting, common issues, and maintaing the firearm? if this class does not cover this, is there a chance of an educational/informational class on the ar15 in the furture?

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    Turbo, do you have a stripped lower. We do have parts kits available, but the stripped lower is a " banned firearm" , after October 1st. However if you have one, this class will get you started on the assembly process.

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    i'm a member of NARGC, and i'm interested in this class. however i don't have parts to build one, is this strictly a build class, or will there be information about tear down, reassembly, troubleshooting, common issues, and maintaing the firearm? if this class does not cover this, is there a chance of an educational/informational class on the ar15 in the furture?[/QUOTE. Yes I will instruct on all aspects of the ar-15.

I have been scouring the site for posts like this. I can't make it to the January 4th event either but I would really be interested in a later class! Particularly the problems, malfunction diagnostics, and specifics of the build. I do have a second lower which I will consider assembling at a later point but for right now I want to get as familiar as I can with my current build. :)

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Really looking forward to the class. Not to sound stupid but I just wanted to confirm that google gave me the correct address for the class location.

12108 Belvedere Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742

Thanks

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Really looking forward to the class. Not to sound stupid but I just wanted to confirm that google gave me the correct address for the class location.

12108 Belvedere Rd, Hagerstown, MD 21742

Thanks

Looking forward to Saturday's class also. That's the same address I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom