Small company tells gun grabbers what for!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skipjacks

Ultimate Member

Attachments

• 86290381_171147950984219_8754985842973343744_o.jpg
      86290381_171147950984219_8754985842973343744_o.jpg
      156.1 KB · Views: 1,897

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Well, that's interesting. One of the product descriptions I read: "MP Laser Engraved 30 Round Mag. We ship to all 50 states, regardless of state restrictions. Tell your attorney general to come and get us."

EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    So would you get in trouble for buying one from them? Or would they get in trouble for selling to you? Or both. Knowing Maryland I assume both.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    So would you get in trouble for buying one from them? Or would they get in trouble for selling to you? Or both. Knowing Maryland I assume both.

So you...as the buyer in Maryland...for sure. If Brian Frosh ever found out he'd nail you to the wall as an example of what happens to people who want to uphold the Constitution and live as free citizens. Frosh won't tolerate that kind of thinking

Technically I think the seller would be in violation of Maryland law too. But I'm not sure what Frosh could do about it as long as the seller doesn't set foot in Maryland. He has ask the local cops to arrest and extradite the seller but if the seller's state (I think Tennessee based on their 865 area code) tells Frosh to piss off because they refuse to honor an unconstitutional warrant, I'm not sure what else he could do.

Frosh could sue the seller in Federal court but he wouldn't because it would be a chance for a 2A case to go to the Supreme Court which has the potential to nullify max capacity laws nationwide. Frosh won't take that risk.

I'm not a lawyer. So don't take this as legal advice.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    If anyone wants to be the test case...go for it. Maybe you'll win...maybe not.

I'd have a activist lawyer who has time and resources to fight something like this pro bono lined up before I made the purchase

And a gun rights organization may be able to arrange one

But you can count on being arrested, booked, prosecuted, fou d guilty, and sent to jail first before you had your chance to make a stink a out it

The only way this goes to the supreme Court is if you are appealing a conviction. You would likely serve your entire sentence long before this reached SCOTUS.

If someone is willing to be that guy....awesome.

EDA98

Dec 4, 2019
    Laurel MD
    Of course. But unless the cops are watching your card charges and your mail, would they have any real way to know? How would they know you bought it from this company instead of out of state? Not that I really care since I do not have any detachable mag guns

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    This guy is fvcking epic.
    imagine if everyone took that stance and just followed the constitution. Hopefully, there are more patriots than handcuffs.
    This is a great example of civil disobedience.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    So I live in Martinsburg, WV and work in Frederick, MD. My wife stays at home so someone is there to get packages. I’m sure we could work something out if someone wants to send something there and have rebuild kits delivered.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    Of course. But unless the cops are watching your card charges and your mail, would they have any real way to know? How would they know you bought it from this company instead of out of state? Not that I really care since I do not have any detachable mag guns

They could get the seller's credit card processing info and use that to see who is shopping with them.

I don't know if that is easy to accomplish. But I know they are sleazy enough to try.

Still...to your point ..that doesn't show it you bought a $12 hat or a $12 illegal 30 round military style full auto bullet clip

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    They could get the seller's credit card processing info and use that to see who is shopping with them.

I don't know if that is easy to accomplish. But I know they are sleazy enough to try.

Still...to your point ..that doesn't show it you bought a $12 hat or a $12 illegal 30 round military style full auto bullet clip

Without convincing a judge with reasonable suspicion, I don't think getting credit card processing info for phishing for mag purchase is gonna go anywhere.

Ovid

Nov 19, 2011
    Reisterstown

Without convincing a judge with reasonable suspicion, I don't think getting credit card processing info for phishing for mag purchase is gonna go anywhere.

Not a lawyer, but this post on Facebook is openly admitting to violating the law. As stupid and unconstitutional as that law may be, I'm not sure it would be very difficult to get a subpoena for sales records in MD.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel like it would have been more useful to just quietly ship them to communist states without drawling a shitload of attention to yourself and your customers via Facebook.

Could just be me though.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Not a lawyer, but this post on Facebook is openly admitting to violating the law. As stupid and unconstitutional as that law may be, I'm not sure it would be very difficult to get a subpoena for sales records in MD.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel like it would have been more useful to just quietly ship them to communist states without drawling a shitload of attention to yourself and your customers via Facebook.

Could just be me though.

Good thing tragic boating accidents don't discriminate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom