Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 30th, 2017, 05:10 PM   #1
clandestine
AR15 Technical Instructor

Talking My boy (Chad II) left today for U.S. Army Basic Training - Fort Benning, GA

UPDATE (SEE RECENT POSTS FOR NEW PHOTOS)

30 Mar, 2017

My Son Enlisted and performed his Swear In for the U.S. Army today.

He has wanted to Serve his Country since he was 9.

After Graduating in June 2016, he planned on enlisting in the U.S.C.G., but the C.G. Recruiters were less than honest and strung him along from June 2016 till November 2016. Chad decided if the C.G. didn't want him, that he would persue a job with the U.S. Army. In November he transferred to the a nearby U.S. Army Recruiting Office. The Recruiters there did the same thing as the G.C. and strung him along with lies for 5 months. We decided to drop those Recruiters after we caught them in lies.

My Son switched to a recruiter that attends my FIL's Church and in less than 2 weeks He was squared away. Thank you to the Staff Sgt for helping my boy.

His MOS is 11x (Infantry)

I am proud beyond words.

He still has 5 weeks at home, and and then he will leave May for Fort Benning, GA.

UPDATE
09 May 2017

My son departed to Fort Benning this morning. It was so hard to hold it together.
Attached Images

Last edited by clandestine; June 8th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
clandestine is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Training > School of the American Rifle