• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Another data point on why homes of gun owners/concealed carry permit holders should not be public information.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Indeed. ESPECIALLY in a State where stolen guns are a hot commodity like MD.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    So let me get this straight. As (some) states implement tighter restrictions on how one can legally purchase a firearm (HQL) and increase maximum prison time for a broader array of offenses thus making more people prohibited (MD), criminals still find a way to arm themselves. It would appear that only those that follow the law are impacted. I am shocked to say the least.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    I wonder how much of a pain it is to file an insurance claims and ATF notifications are. For a shop that size it would take maybe 20min to stuff them all in a cannon or liberty safe.

Not to put words in anyone's mouth or speak out of turn, but they did lock up dozens and dozens of firearms, which is why they weren't cleaned out. They've learned a lot from this incident, but they had strong practices in place already. And this is coming from the guy who owned the only operational rifle taken. So some of this speculation actually does these fine folks a disservice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom