• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    neither individual lives in hunt valley.

neither individual took the light rail.

there was a large motorcycle group meeting at the hotel.

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    neither individual lives in hunt valley.

neither individual took the light rail.

there was a large motorcycle group meeting at the hotel.

It’s interesting how far the truth is from the local inhabitants prejudiced expectations.

It isn’t what they thought it was.

These people need to stop letting fear and ignorance drive them.

Leave your echo chamber and actually learn about the world around you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    It’s interesting how far the truth is from the local inhabitants prejudiced expectations.

It isn’t what they thought it was.

These people need to stop letting fear and ignorance drive them.

Leave your echo chamber and actually learn about the world around you.

You're right, Section 8 isn't bad as long as the ratio of 'misplaced' shopping carts to pit bulls to screaming kids is less than 2-1. Our new neighbors are up to one cart, two bulls and three screamers so its OK. Pity that the old brownstones that used to have single families now have 3 baby daddies and a couple random relatives wandering in and out. Ten years ago it was a nice half duplex with single families. Now it's a slum...

Want pics? :sad20:

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    You're right, Section 8 isn't bad as long as the ratio of 'misplaced' shopping carts to pit bulls to screaming kids is less than 2-1. Our new neighbors are up to one cart, two bulls and three screamers so its OK. Pity that the old brownstones that used to have single families now have 3 baby daddies and a couple random relatives wandering in and out. Ten years ago it was a nice half duplex with single families. Now it's a slum...

Want pics? :sad20:[/

Your response has nothing to do with my comment so why quote it?

Deersniper

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 24, 2013
    Because you seem to think there is nothing wrong with stealing tax dollars to port a bunch of piece of shit section 8 people into nice neighborhoods that used to be full of nice working people. That attitude is part of the problem. That attitude destroys formerly nice towns like Towson, cockeysville and soon bel air.

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    Because you seem to think there is nothing wrong with stealing tax dollars to port a bunch of piece of shit section 8 people into nice neighborhoods that used to be full of nice working people. That attitude is part of the problem. That attitude destroys formerly nice towns like Towson, cockeysville and soon bel air.

Once again, Section 8 and the transportation system had nothing to do with this incident. You and other’s willfully ignorant conclusions about this shooting were unfounded and none of you were decent enough to own your prejudice.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Once again, Section 8 and the transportation system had nothing to do with this incident. You and other’s willfully ignorant conclusions about this shooting were unfounded and none of you were decent enough to own your prejudice.

Prejudice? I try to not prejudge anyone, however my experience has shown that neck tattoos, gold toofs and pit bulls in a muddy back yard do constitute section 8 housing. Only tall fences have kept it out of my back yard. You either laugh or cry about stuff like section 8 housing and I prefer to make fun.

If you can't laugh at insanity then perhaps this place isn't for you.

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    Prejudice? I try to not prejudge anyone, however my experience has shown that neck tattoos, gold toofs and pit bulls in a muddy back yard do constitute section 8 housing. Only tall fences have kept it out of my back yard. You either laugh or cry about stuff like section 8 housing and I prefer to make fun.

If you can't laugh at insanity then perhaps this place isn't for you.

You completely ignored the facts surrounding the shooting and ran with a prejudiced narrative. Then you try to use “Archie Bunker” level humor to deal with the fact you couldn’t own the mistake. Keep in mind decent people laughed at Archie not with him. So in that sense your post could contain some humor but that would mean you are the butt of the joke.

I’m a member here so this is right where I belong. Based on these exchanges I’m needed. Let’s knock down the walls of your echo chamber and clear up some of these perceptions and let in some reality!

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    You completely ignored the facts surrounding the shooting and ran with a prejudiced narrative. Then you try to use “Archie Bunker” level humor to deal with the fact you couldn’t own the mistake. Keep in mind decent people laughed at Archie not with him. So in that sense your post could contain some humor but that would mean you are the butt of the joke.

I’m a member here so this is right where I belong. Based on these exchanges I’m needed. Let’s knock down the walls of your echo chamber and clear up some of these perceptions and let in some reality!

Putting the shooting aside, the unfortunate reality is that the light rail and section 8 housing has made the York road corridor from Lutherville to Hunt Valley go down hill when it comes to crime, trash and a quality place to live and raise a family. I lived there and have seen it change over the years with my own 2 eyes. The only problem is that when I moved out is I did not move far enough.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Putting the shooting aside, the unfortunate reality is that the light rail and section 8 housing has made the York road corridor from Lutherville to Hunt Valley go down hill when it comes to crime, trash and a quality place to live and raise a family. I lived there and have seen it change over the years with my own 2 eyes. The only problem is that when I moved out is I did not move far enough.

I used to live out there as well. It has definitely changed for the worse.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD

Echo, echo, echo. All I hear from you is noise... :lol2:

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Is that some sort of insulting name for the Loot Rail?
    Hunt Valley has the Loot Rail but hasn’t been completely ruined yet. Owings Mills got the subway (sadly no catchy insult name for this that I’m aware of) and one of the nicest malls in all of MD has literally vanished, and most of the town is, well......toxic. I believe Racer Doug is referring to the subway. Many years ago there was talk of extending it further north from OM to Finksburg, then beyond. Carroll County put the kibash on that long ago, even before it became the crime train it has become. Someone at least had some sense in their heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom