• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    went to the gunshow, bought some Mags for my future "Glock 23" I saw lot of good mags deals there for the AR-15 mags on the left side as you enter in the far end ...

but overall, the show was high on ammo and i was like wtf ...

But i gotten to drool and touchie touchie their weapons but didnt buy anything cuz im a "Illegal buyer" for the state of maryland :mad54: :mad54: :mad54:

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    went to the gunshow, bought some Mags for my future "Glock 23" I saw lot of good mags deals there for the AR-15 mags on the left side as you enter in the far end ...

but overall, the show was high on ammo and i was like wtf ...

But i gotten to drool and touchie touchie their weapons but didnt buy anything cuz im a "Illegal buyer" for the state of maryland

Do I what I did: Ask if the dealer will ship it to your FFL in Maryland. I had the address of my Maryland FFL with me. I wound up buying a rifle but it wasn't regulated, so out-of-state sale is perfectly fine.

Most of the dealers I spoke to were perfectly fine with shipping the rifles I was looking at to MD. They made their money on the gun and shipping and transferring it became my problem. :)

Matt

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    picked up a couple pounds of powder, some bullets and some ammunition for my new rifle. show was pretty nice, never been before. i renewed my NRA membership and got into the show for free, and got another NRA hat, cant complain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom