• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    That is a great set up, I've been carrying the Glock 19 for 20 years, I believe it's printed into my hip. Never had a FTF or FTE. My daughter carries the Glock 43 and loves it.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    P365 is smaller and has the same capacity. Glock made a gun that was obsolete before it came out.
    I disagree. Glock made a pistol for that market segment, a pistol that shoots like it's big brother, a pistol that jams (and therefore is cleared) like it's big brother.
    For those of us that shoot glocks, it's important that everything functions the same way. I've shot the G22 and G19 for 15 years. I've put many rounds down range in this platform. I've worked through many malfunction drills with this platform. I am familiar with this style gun, and under stress I revert back to my training.

This is why I continue to use the glock. Not because its the absolute best gun ever, but because it's a very good gun and I have plenty of experience with it.

Having a wide range of guns is great, but consistency in stressful situations is better. I don't carry a small frame pistol because I enjoy the discomfort, I carry it because I might need to use it in a stressful situation.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    what holster do you use for the 43 and why?
    A glock store owb with adjustable loops for belt width ($35). Great for the price. Wife went from g43 to 365,i took the 43 and put my g33 in the safe and tried the 43. That was april. Like the holster and switch with a cya iwb depending on clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom