• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    I'm right on the edge of taking the plunge into the purchase of a Springfield Armory Saint pistol. Does anyone have anything horrible to say about that idea? I know they're LOUD with big flash but that's kinda' "moving." lol

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Kinda moving? Whatsa matter young man, Metamucil stopped working? :lol2:

j/k of course. Seriously, just do it! And maybe the Wells Fargo Wagon will be a-comin' down the street soon with your new toy. :thumbsup:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Having messed with both 5.56 and 300BO "pistols" with <10" barrels, 300 is a ton easier to live with, far less blast/flash, better ballistics in a short barrel and tends to run better. Can always swap barrels if you get one, and want to try the other.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Do it. I’m stuck in the 30 day wait purgatory or I would have one already. Looks like a fun gun to shoot and SBRing it (if you go that route) is going to be a lot simpler than some pistols.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    They have been hit or miss, the last one that I worked over was one of the nicest this far, so I'm thinking they worked the production issues out.

Gorba

Deplorable Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2018
    Annapolis
    They have been hit or miss, the last one that I worked over was one of the nicest this far, so I'm thinking they worked the production issues out.
    Thanks for your comment Clandestine. If I do spring for one, it's going to turn up at the SOTAR on 10 November.

vetogunban

Apr 30, 2013
    Brooklyn Park
    Having messed with both 5.56 and 300BO "pistols" with <10" barrels, 300 is a ton easier to live with, far less blast/flash, better ballistics in a short barrel and tends to run better. Can always swap barrels if you get one, and want to try the other.

The 300 BO Saint is not on the Handgun Rooster yet. Does anyone know if it is on the review list for October 2018?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom