• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jbelt11

Sep 14, 2017
    Harford county
    Are they still doing all the local Maryland gun shows or are they not doing them due to covid ?

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Gettysburg was a decent show. Just about every spot was filled. Good variety of stuff available. I found most of what I was looking for. And a nice roadtrip to get there. Okay, not exactly local but not all that far out of state either.

I might try Timonium again if I have time. The one I went to last year seemed short on vendors.

eriwar

Feb 13, 2010
    I went to the GREAT POCONO ARMS & MILITARY SHOW yesterday and got everything I was looking for. Best gun show I ever attended.

Romanservices

Nov 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    I've never been to a gun show either - Question for you all, I'm looking to sell/trade my MOLOT VEPR .308 Winchester - Can I bring it to the show to sell? sorry if this is a stupid question

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    One coming up in October at Timonium Fairgrounds. Unless it has been or gets cancelled.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows...imonium Gun Show will,and laws must be obeyed.

It is still on the schedule, so I started a thread for it.

Here is the promoter's web page... if cancelled I would expect to see it change status here:

http://www.thegunshows.com/

FYI, there is also a York show scheduled the following week which should be nearly 2x bigger (Timonium scheduled for 600 tables, York 1000 tables).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom