• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I've got campaign emails from a number of people, not Wolf. Nor have I even seen a sign. Seems like another stealth GOP candidate. A stealth candidate ran against Frosh in 2014 too. Maybe he assumes that because I buy his ammo, I will vote for him??

He doesn't send out e-mail unless you are on his mailing list. He is very prevalent on social media, and there have been a few signs popping up. All you have to do is contact him and ask for one.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The GOP in MD doesn’t see a path to victory for an opponent to Frosh.

Then why is pretty much every Republican central committee working to get him to speak in their areas?

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    Better the jealous yes but.... Still a rhino!
    I voted for him and probably will again even though he doesn't support President Trump on any of his issues.Ahgain the operative word is probably. Sadly disappointed in fatboy.

H-Bar

4th MD Regiment Militia
    Jun 29, 2017
    Status quo

I think a lot of upset Republicans angry with Hogan need to look at a bigger picture. We now Hogan is not going to do anything to jeopardize his current standings so he is not going to say anything that could be held against him from the Dem's. With that we need to vote for him and keep the status quo. If you vote against him you split the Republican vote and guarantee a Democrat Governor. With a Democratic Governor (Re-O'Malley) they don't care about your gun rights and you will pay higher taxes to help out the constant dead weight on the working class.

Gov Hogan is limited by statutes in effect which require legislative amendment; so he is doing all he can with MSP and the handgun review board by putting members on duty that understand the Scherr case and who can apply common sense. so, Gov, keep cleaning up the OMalley appointee swamp at Licensing

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Gov Hogan is limited by statutes in effect which require legislative amendment; so he is doing all he can with MSP and the handgun review board by putting members on duty that understand the Scherr case and who can apply common sense. so, Gov, keep cleaning up the OMalley appointee swamp at Licensing

Better come up to date. The review board is basically toast after this year. Pretty sure he signed that one too.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh

Repeat the lie often enough, eventually some people will begin to believe it.

An interesting first post, too. Welcome to the forum.

agstevens05

Jan 24, 2013
    We have 2 choices, Hogan or Jealous...

The question which one will do MORE HARM to your gun rights...

Think, FOCUS & choose wisely...

Exactly. I think Hogan doing nothing to help is better the what Jealous will do. Hogan I don't believe will hurt us he just won't do anything to help either.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That picture speaks a THOUSAND words. Sign the Bill into law if you want to. But to sign it in front of that mob, is a slap in the face for anyone who is pro 2A. That is one thing I cannot forgive him. That action spoke more to his character than any speech he could give.

I will vote for him but he gets none of my money. I supported him handsomely the first time. This time, he gets nothing.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Swing and a miss....

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Better come up to date. The review board is basically toast after this year. Pretty sure he signed that one too.

Umm, no. The HPRB will be intact after 10/1/2018. The one change is that after an appearance at that board either the applicant or MSP can appeal for a de novo hearing at the OAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom