• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So whats the back story? Why was she hold up in her car?
    Back story:

From what I'm reading on FB she pulled in, turned around and then stopped and wouldn't get out or move.

The PD were there for almost an hour before the video started.

When she leaves one of the spike sticks leaves with her as she goes south on Rt 1. More on this in a minute.

She was finally stopped in Pasadena, which is what, 15-20 miles from Elkridge?

Volvo commercial indeed, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That's filmed at Daniels restaurant on Route 1 in Elkridge. I recognize the location. Independent biker hang out.

HoCo PoPo definitely blew it. What was that btw...? On the job training for busting out a car window? 2: ...hits it like a girl :D

200r2xc.jpg

Correct.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So a buddy of mine was on Rt 1 up the hill by Montgomery Rd after this happened, he's the one who posted that video on his page, and ran over one of the stop sticks that fell off this psycho broad's car.

He pulls into the Shell station to assess the damage to his six month old tire.

60f68c823813b21ca4d83a286d14d665.jpg

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Seriously, stick a wadded cloth up the exhaust and kill the engine. Not going anywhere then. Can't restart either. A banana or potato works as well.

ETA: nah. Won't work.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Back story:

From what I'm reading on FB she pulled in, turned around and then stopped and wouldn't get out or move.

The PD were there for almost an hour before the video started.

When she leaves one of the spike sticks leaves with her as she goes south on Rt 1. More on this in a minute.

She was finally stopped in Pasadena, which is what, 15-20 miles from Elkridge?

Volvo commercial indeed, lol.

She most likely had the optional self supporting tires. Volvo SST

Pretty soon all getaway vehicles will be outfitted with this technology, which makes spike strips obsolete. I’m going to be sure to write a letter to all of our fine representatives explaining why SST’s should be banned in MD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Does the patato into tailpipe thing actually work ?

When I was a teenager, me and my friends would ride our motorcycles everywhere. I can't tell you the number of times some smartass would put the sole of their shoe over someone's tailpipe at a red light and shut them down.

They should issue everyone of them a potato. When they pull someone over, walk up to the back of the car and while they are touching the trunk, slip that potato in!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I get it about actually sealing an exhaust system w/o leaks . But specifically , will a potato consistently shut down an engine w/o the pressure popping it out first ?

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Mythbusters actually tried it. Everytime they did it the pressure would pop it right out. Might work for a two stroke due to the timing of the ports, but not for a much larger 4 stroke.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Honestly I think you guys bring up some very good points. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for police to have some training on how to physically disable a car from moving any further in situations like that while the prson is removed. Making a standard practice to put a bar through the wheels and spike the radiator of a car when somebody has to be extracted and you'll probably have far fewer people saying I'm a sovereign citizen in the Republic MyCar during stops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom