• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    That most likely wouldn't work with long guns as the buyers wouldn't hafta' come to your shop for pick up unless it was delayed by NICS. The personnel that attend that show are by large for the most part not people you see at any other shows. Do you think they'll drive from let's say Waldorf to Dundalk for a box a' ammo???
    Needless to say, that ain't happenin'. That would be an incentive for the local gun dealers there to do to take and keep sales away from you.

I've driven from Waldorf to Frederick Fairgrounds show for ammo, and just happened to pick up a rifle while I was there.

I'm now planning on going to the show this Saturday, to show support.

I'll have to see if I have a blaze orange ballcap. I'll put an MDS pin on it, so that it'll get noticed.

Great. Gray-haired, old fat guy..... wearing blaze orange ballcap with MDS pin.

Nothing else quite says, "Gun owner". Ha! :D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    you really shouldn't badmouth shows you're not doing. don't forget your bread and butter ones that John puts on when you do them.
    that is, unless you have a different business plan.
    take it for whats its worth.
    you have defended Maryland guns shows in the past, but you seem to be dogging this one.

Dogging this show (PG) is not my intention here as apparently you are taking it to be. My intention here is to point out how bad they (PG libtards) want to take our money and fvck us at the same time as I'm just about sure John Appalachain is having a shit fit over this libtard PG ******** too, especially since it was scheduled for a two day show and he advertised this show as being open to the public both Saturday AND SUNDAY!!! Then these libtard mutha' fukkin' bastards threw in "NO LIVE AMMO" and "NO SHOW SUNDAY", at least that's what we know of so far. What restriction(s) is/are goin' to be next here, if any???

They will spin ANY action to suit their agenda.

Fewer people = Restrictions on gun shows "work"

*****More people = Didn't put enough restrictions yet

There is no "win" when you deal with those who lack logic and cannot reason.

And the "public" isn't watching for our response either. Instead they are watching TV or the inside of their eyelids.

Edit: I'm not saying "don't go", just that the anti-gun lobby aren't really interested in what our actions say, only how they can spin them

Not enough restrictions, well here's another possible restriction. No firearm transfers allowed at all on premises; all must pick up their firearm purchases at the dealer's shop after the show is over. They (PG) can say this is advertised as a gun show, not a gun show and sale and transfer. Perhaps I'm looking at this show, actually it's having a show at this venue, in a negative light, but this is what has come to be expected from the PG libtard mutha' fukkers that run that venue.:mad54:

Don't take this post as I'm trashing this show, I'm not, I'm trashing the mutha' fukkin' PG libtards.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    you really shouldn't badmouth shows you're not doing. don't forget your bread and butter ones that John puts on when you do them.
    you have defended Maryland guns shows in the past, but you seem to be dogging this one.

Like I said, I'm not bad mouthing the show, I'm badmouthing the mutha' fukkin' PG libtards that run that venue, there is a definitive distinction between the two. Actually I was going to do that show but with conflict of schedules, wasn't able to (actually I made a post of that sort previously in one of these two PG threads). If this show continues with the addition of Sunday as a standard part of this show and no further restrictions other than what's already on the books in State and Federal Laws, it is my plan to do this show providing that we have "our vehicle next to our table load in and pack out" as John already is aware of this per me back in June '15 and we can park close right in back of the building, at least us gimps.

Last edited:

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    has anyone heard how many vendors are going to be at this one day show?? back before they stopped having them they kept getting smaller every year...

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I recall the isles full of tables and the walls pretty much taken up, not FULL by any means but not a bad show in the past. also recall plenty of military personnel picking up various items, so I am thinking there will be good attendance. Powder and primers hopefully.
    I could be wrong but IIRC there were guards at previous shows here. biggest set back would be the short amount of time that the show has been known to be open. Need signs on 301 and 4.??
    Wanted to open carry an SBR to have Precision install an adjustable gas block but that might get too much of the wrong attention, might take the upper.
    I'm looking forward to it.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

So you think I've been doggin' this show???????? Look at what's (see tsmith post and mine below it) come down now dude, and it wouldn't surprise me that there's more to come down before it's all over on Saturday. It's pretty plain and clear they don't want us there so let's get the fukk out and let PG slide even further down the sesspool shit pipe. Therre's other locations we can do shows.

Dogging this show (PG) is not my intention here as apparently you are taking it to be. My intention here is to point out how bad they (PG libtards) want to take our money and fvck us at the same time as I'm just about sure John Appalachain is having a shit fit over this libtard PG ******** too, especially since it was scheduled for a two day show and he advertised this show as being open to the public both Saturday AND SUNDAY!!! Then these libtard mutha' fukkin' bastards threw in "NO LIVE AMMO" and "NO SHOW SUNDAY", at least that's what we know of so far. What restriction(s) is/are goin' to be next here, if any???

Not enough restrictions, well here's another possible restriction. No firearm transfers allowed at all on premises; all must pick up their firearm purchases at the dealer's shop after the show is over. They (PG) can say this is advertised as a gun show, not a gun show and sale and transfer. Perhaps I'm looking at this show, actually it's having a show at this venue, in a negative light, but this is what has come to be expected from the PG libtard mutha' fukkers that run that venue.:mad54:

Don't take this post as I'm trashing this show, I'm not, I'm trashing the mutha' fukkin' PG libtards.

Like I said, I'm not bad mouthing the show, I'm badmouthing the mutha' fukkin' PG libtards that run that venue, there is a definitive distinction between the two. Actually I was going to do that show but with conflict of schedules, wasn't able to (actually I made a post of that sort previously in one of these two PG threads). If this show continues with the addition of Sunday as a standard part of this show and no further restrictions other than what's already on the books in State and Federal Laws, it is my plan to do this show providing that we have "our vehicle next to our table load in and pack out" as John already is aware of this per me back in June '15 and we can park close right in back of the building, at least us gimps.

I heard on the news this morning that another requirement is gun locks on ALL guns and NO DRY FIRING. Can anyone confirm this? I about fell over when I heard that.

According to the other PG thread this ^^^ is true along with knives on display cannot be displayed out of their sheaths nor pulled out of their sheaths at any time on show property.

Bear in mind people, these are not Jonh Appalachain's rules, these are ******** mutha' fukkin' cowpiss rules to fukk with us written by and will be enforced by those no good PG mutha' no good fukkin' pieces of feces ******** fukkin' mutha' fuggin' libtards. I'm so absolutely fukkin' glad that I'm not doing that show now becuz I would ultimately be ejected from that show on Friday before I ever got set up once I found out what kinda' fukkon' ******** they were throwing at us that I wpuld have to start yelling and cussing at the fukkin' libtards and give them a really good piece of my mind. To all of you that are going to be there in any capacity, be careful what you do and say becuz now I know just short of absolute fact that they (the fukkin' PG libtards) are and most likely try to fukk with some of you. I feel sorry for all the vendors that'll be at that show.

Note: If the "gun lock/trigger lock" device can be substituted with a ZIP TIE, I take back my bitch about that one restrictive item IF the potential buyer can have it removed by the seller so the potential buyer can examine the gun appropriately as they wish.

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    So you think I've been doggin' this show???????? Look at what's (see tsmith post and mine below it) come down now dude, and it wouldn't surprise me that there's more to come down before it's all over on Saturday. It's pretty plain and clear they don't want us there so let's get the fukk out and let PG slide even further down the sesspool shit pipe. Therre's other locations we can do shows.

i don't think that's the promoters intention if i read this correctly.

Lamplugh, the owner of the Carlisle, Pa.-based company that is running Saturday’s show, puts on 10 other shows elsewhere in Maryland.

He said his customers from the Washington suburbs asked for one closer to home, and he was eager to produce an event in Upper Marlboro, at the crossroads of routes 4 and 301, which could draw crowds from southern Maryland and the Eastern Shore, as well as the Washington metropolitan area.

Lamplugh said he agreed to the stringent restrictions imposed by the park and planning commission because he knows he has to assuage fears.

“We are letting them push us some,” Lamplugh said. “We want to show that we’re not monsters, and we can run a decent show.”

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    i don't think that's the promoters intention if i read this correctly.

Lamplugh, the owner of the Carlisle, Pa.-based company that is running Saturday’s show, puts on 10 other shows elsewhere in Maryland.

He said his customers from the Washington suburbs asked for one closer to home, and he was eager to produce an event in Upper Marlboro, at the crossroads of routes 4 and 301, which could draw crowds from southern Maryland and the Eastern Shore, as well as the Washington metropolitan area.

Lamplugh said he agreed to the stringent restrictions imposed by the park and planning commission because he knows he has to assuage fears.

“We are letting them push us some,” Lamplugh said. “We want to show that we’re not monsters, and we can run a decent show.”

So, if I read this ^^^ correctly, John knew about all of the restrictions from the onset OR at least knew there were going to be a number of restrictions, minus the one day show thing for this weekend. To the best of my knowledge, the first notice that any restrictions were in place was the post made by Blue Fins on October 16th, 2015, the day they were informed, in one of these two PG threads. Then as time went on, more and more of these so-called restrictions came to light via the media. To the best of my knowledge, it sure was awfully nice of John not to inform the vendors of these restrictions before they put in for doing the show.

Note: John, or his wife, is a member on this forum under the screen name "Donna" and he could have been on here early in this or the other PG thread to post the new rules that will be needed to be observed by all attending..............................

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    So, if I read this ^^^ correctly, John knew about all of the restrictions from the onset OR at least knew there were going to be a number of restrictions, minus the one day show thing for this weekend. To the best of my knowledge, the first notice that any restrictions were in place was the post made by Blue Fins on October 16th, 2015, the day they were informed, in one of these two PG threads. Then as time went on, more and more of these so-called restrictions came to light via the media. To the best of my knowledge, it sure was awfully nice of John not to inform the vendors of these restrictions before they put in for doing the show.

Note: John, or his wife, is a member on this forum under the screen name "Donna" and he could have been on here early in this or the other PG thread to post the new rules that will be needed to be observed by all attending..............................
    did you receive any notification from John or Appalachian as Blue Fins did?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    did you receive any notification from John or Appalachian as Blue Fins did?

Found out via Blue Fins' post in 10/16/15, same day they found out. No other restrictions mentioned other than "no live ammo" and "Saturday show only".

Gotta' go to a meeting now with another MDS IP.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Bottom line here, is that we suspected that MNCPPC would do something stupid to make things difficult, and sure enough, they came through.

I will be going, with every intention of buying a rifle. I'll also have MSP on speed dial, in case Park Police read the WaPo piece, instead of the law.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

According to the other PG thread this ^^^ is true along with knives on display cannot be displayed out of their sheaths nor pulled out of their sheaths at any time on show property.

Bear in mind people, these are not Jonh Appalachain's rules, these are ******** mutha' fukkin' cowpiss rules to fukk with us written by and will be enforced by those no good PG mutha' no good fukkin' pieces of feces ******** fukkin' mutha' fuggin' libtards. I'm so absolutely fukkin' glad that I'm not doing that show now becuz I would ultimately be ejected from that show on Friday before I ever got set up once I found out what kinda' fukkon' ******** they were throwing at us that I wpuld have to start yelling and cussing at the fukkin' libtards and give them a really good piece of my mind. To all of you that are going to be there in any capacity, be careful what you do and say becuz now I know just short of absolute fact that they (the fukkin' PG libtards) are and most likely try to fukk with some of you. I feel sorry for all the vendors that'll be at that show.

Note: If the "gun lock/trigger lock" device can be substituted with a ZIP TIE, I take back my bitch about that one restrictive item IF the potential buyer can have it removed by the seller so the potential buyer can examine the gun appropriately as they wish.

Uh, Lou, PG is only the location, and is just coincidental. As Mr. H pointed out, MNCPPC (a DC area curse) is doing the dirty here.

You're welcome.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto

Precision in the other thread (these two threads should have been concatenated from the start) stated:

Now the article in LibPOST says no one can leave with a gun, that is not true. You can purchase and leave with a Long Gun, Hbar AR, Shotgun, or hunting rifle.

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    talked to the promoter and as far as "locked guns" go. a zip tie suffices for a lock. nothing new, no worries.
    We'll see you all there Saturday

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Hear, Hear! This is the attitude! Let's show these Anti-gun folks that we are common law abiding Citizens, not some monkeys with a gun. Let get a show of solidarity together. It may be that foot in the door, after all they did back off from no gun shows to this one. If we get a lot of folks coming in, then maybe they will see we aren't in the minority. I will even run door charge refund for those spending $100 or more at our tables. Just ask for it!!

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms

Mark will this entrance refund be applied to those of us lucky few that don't have to pay to get in?

Just kidding, this is an excellent example of why I choose to do business with you and your family, your actions speak to your moral character.

Mr H

Banana'd
    What time are folks looking to get there?

I was thinking of getting to the show a little before 11, make the rounds (hopefully finding a nice .22 lever action), and if anyone is interested grab lunch somewhere on the way back north.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    just got back from setting up. looks like its going to be a decent show, minus the ammo of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom