• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I know some folks that have done it. considered it myself. it is supposedly a great time. well run.
    Mixed things about it being well-run. I've heard of some pretty egregious safety issues at some of them.

You definitely need to be in shape and do some real training. I have some buddies who did one recently, and it was apparently pretty brutal.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Mixed things about it being well-run. I've heard of some pretty egregious safety issues at some of them.

You definitely need to be in shape and do some real training. I have some buddies who did one recently, and it was apparently pretty brutal.

yes it is designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. although they recently added a category for out of shape people i think

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    yes it is designed to separate the wheat from the chaff. although they recently added a category for out of shape people i think

What, like PRS? :innocent0

I've been looking into doing some stuff like this but of course the year I've got my finances in order and will be in one place steadily enough to start planning stuff like this is the year all the shoots are getting canceled for panicmongering. This looks like a good combo of the Tough Mudder or BattleFrog stuff that I've done before mixed with 3/2 gun etc and I'd like to look into it more. I definitely plan to follow that link to learn more. Was also really hoping to do the Mammoth Sniper Challenge next January too. This should be a fun time once the country opens back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom