• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    OT has been good to me because they know me, but I have seen some things there that raise an eyebrow. I will explore Cindy’s when my OT membership expires.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I went to Cindy's again last weekend and had another great experience. I was told that April 1, they will be ready to handle rifle calibers.

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Went today for the first time. I’ve been to select fire twice in my life and never went back it was that bad. Now, it is excellent. Clean, nice airflow in the range. Friendly staff, good selection on guns, targets, etc. I will be back often living 5 minutes away

timkz

Oct 14, 2013
    I'm glad to hear Select Fire is gone! Will be visiting Cindy's in the very near future.

Kalinka63

Dieu et mon droit
    I went to Cindy’s hot shot this week for the first time (the day after I bought my first gun). I don’t have a lot of experience shooting at ranges, but this was clean, well lit, has a small but well-stocked store that sold fire arms at reasonable prices, and the staff was really good (they help me with a misfire because I don’t rack fast enough).

It’s a little far for me, but they are reasonably priced and right now I don’t mind a 30 minute drive. Keep in mind that they do get crowded though, probably because many other ranges are closed or have limited hours and days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom