• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Her popularity has really gone downhill. She used to have 100's of comments on her FB posts and on Instagram as well. The last part of the year theyhave dwindled to just a couple "likes and comments" here and there. Wonder why?

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Her popularity has really gone downhill. She used to have 100's of comments on her FB posts and on Instagram as well. The last part of the year theyhave dwindled to just a couple "likes and comments" here and there. Wonder why?

Most likely because she doesn't work for a mainstream news service like Fox or the Washington Times any more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Anyone with common sense knows a chain saw weighs more than a rifle and its weight would pull it down, much less be stuck to an electric socket.

She's never heard of batteries or gasoline I take it..

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

I think there are a few reasons. Her book is not new and she is not on tour for it and she is no longer with a major news network. She seems to be active in a bunch of different things. I've seen her recently active with the abuse scandals and her own encounters with Mark Halpern.

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    The "Emily Gets Her Gun" campaign was a phenomenal PR win in my opinion. But staying hot in the public eye takes an ongoing effort and a constant reinventing of the way a message is delivered, etc. If she never did another thing, she has accomplished more in this area than most of us will accomplish in our lifetime. For that I am grateful.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Made jump from newspaper star to 3rd string tv . Seemed like a good idea at the time, but doesn't always work out .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Her short tenure at Fox5 in DC was the beginning of the end.

Nice lady. Too bad. You can't be a single issue media star these days.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    2220d5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC