• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    While "Fast and Furious" is unraveling, and President Obama is denying any and all knowledge himself, and for AG Holder, Elijah Cummings is still trying to pedal already dis-proven nonsense that Mexico's problems are somehow the responsibility of US gun owners and sellers.

I wish the people of his district would wise up and dump his ass. Maybe the Brady's or millionaire Bloomberg who share his views will give him a job.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...s-seek-to-penalize-gun-trafficking-to-mexico/

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Only a TOOL would use a tradgedy like what happended to his nephew to further a political agenda for gun control.

Crime is rampant in his district, yet he ignores the real problems and focuses on what the Obamarx administration asks him to.

He'll always get re-elected, but maybe we can get a movement going to have DC annex PGCO.

Last edited:

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I learned all I needed about him on The Wire.

While I understand it's entertainment...I'd venture to say his charcter is 80% dead on.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I learned all I needed about him on The Wire.

While I understand it's entertainment...I'd venture to say his charcter is 80% dead on.

The Wire was more fact/history than what most people think. Ed Norris was not on the show just as a character. He was key to some of the info that was used to script the show.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    "We shouldn't be focusing on Gun Runner so much"

I think the NRA sent an email that he actually said that.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    While "Fast and Furious" is unraveling, and President Obama is denying any and all knowledge himself, and for AG Holder, Elijah Cummings is still trying to pedal already dis-proven nonsense that Mexico's problems are somehow the responsibility of US gun owners and sellers.

I wish the people of his district would wise up and dump his ass. Maybe the Brady's or millionaire Bloomberg who share his views will give him a job.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...s-seek-to-penalize-gun-trafficking-to-mexico/

LOLOLOLOLOLOL SURELY you jest! I mean for the most part.........DARE i say it??? Yes, I will anyway, unfortunately because of past history, pride or empty promises blacks for the most part CANNOT help themselves. :sad20: If I were black I might feel the same I dunno but I hope I wouldn't.

Rangel still has unconditional support in Harlem, Colin Powell actually said the pos would be better for the military than McCain and the current pos was elected by 96% of blacks. Sadly, color trumps common sense or reason with the many.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I live in Howard County and he is my representative. His district includes Baltimore City and Howard County. I don't agree with his positions, but I don't agree with most MD politicians. He was the only representative that returned the letters and emails I wrote him regarding the Health Care bill.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    now hold on, he reps for Catonsville too, we are not all that bad and there are only a few pockets of bad here, but yes he is an ass

I live in Howard County and he is my representative. His district includes Baltimore City and Howard County. I don't agree with his positions, but I don't agree with most MD politicians.

Gerrymandering at it's best ... wanna bet the same thing happens to Andy Harris' district ?

He was the only representative that returned the letters and emails I wrote him regarding the Health Care bill.

Did he actually respond or did it get 'returned to sender' ? If he did respond, what did he have to say for himself regarding ObamaCare ?

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Gerrymandering at it's best ... wanna bet the same thing happens to Andy Harris' district ?

Did he actually respond or did it get 'returned to sender' ? If he did respond, what did he have to say for himself regarding ObamaCare ?

He or his office replied to my emails and letters. They stated the opposite position from what I had sent to him. It is very frustrating to live in a one party state, but we have to keep trying and let them know that we do or don't support. They only hear one side otherwise.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Only a TOOL would use a tradgedy like what happended to his nephew to further a political agenda for gun control.

Crime is rampant in his district, yet he ignores the real problems and focuses on what the Obamarx administration asks him to.

He'll always get re-elected, but maybe we can get a movement going to have DC annex PGCO.

The underlined part is would make it official. Anyone that has been around the Beltway knows it unofficially has been that way for a while.

Old Gaffer

Jun 26, 2006

Not ALL of PGCo - I live in Ft Washington and ZERO desire to live in DC again. I left there in '63, tyvm, and I'm not willingly going back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom