• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Looking for a recommendation for getting a SBR engraved near Baltimore county

I've had one done in the past at Engage, but really don't feel like making the trip down there again if I don't have to.

Thanks

TheRealJimDavis

Jan 28, 2013
    The Burnie
    I had one done at a local engraver in Pasadena that I found on here. Can't remember the name but found them across from Anne Arundel Seafood - ish. That went fine, but that was more than a couple years ago. Face to face talk. The most recent I went to Engage in Rockville. They did awesome work while I waited, and it's tucked away under the trigger guard, but admittedly it was a really long drive from AA co, and I'm not sure I'd make the trek if I didn't have to. (No offense Engage)

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Super old post, and he hasn't logged in since 2011. I just sent him an e-mail because I am also looking into getting some engraving done, so hopefully he's still doing them.

Last I heard, he was exclusively engraving dust covers for sale to Brownells as they were demanding production as fast a he could make them. His parts are still listed on their site, but it was some years ago.

ABN

ATW!
    Jan 20, 2020
    Baltimore
    Last I heard, he was exclusively engraving dust covers for sale to Brownells as they were demanding production as fast a he could make them. His parts are still listed on their site, but it was some years ago.

He replied to me saying he’s no longer engraving. I may check out Duffy’s tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GutPile

Ultimate Member
    Jul 4, 2016
    Bollinger's is probably your best bet. I used them for my SBRs. I like Duffy's for buying but for anything gun smithing related they have always told me to go F-off because they are so awesome they are busy for the next 6 months.

ABN

ATW!
    Jan 20, 2020
    Baltimore
    43f88aa4639b24e0e389088977b2df1e.jpg

I am very pleased with the quality engraving and customer service that was provided by Duffy’s for my silencer. I’m new to Maryland, so it was nice driving out into the country and seeing that side of Maryland. It’s very beautiful. Anyways, check them out! I dropped off my silencer, had some lunch at a Mexican restaurant in Hampstead called LunaZul. By the time I finished eating and drove back to Duffy’s, it was ready to go. $50. Can’t beat that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom