• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I think not all of the panicked first-time buyers are necessarily liberals or would-be gun grabbers. I frequently shake my head when I learn how little attention almost everyone pays to politics and what the lawmakers are doing to them in this country. Maybe this pandemic will help wake up more regular people who just were't paying attention? So perhaps if someone approaches us and we maybe know them but not necessarily their politics, we should give them the benefit of the doubt and see where the conversation goes. Just my 2 cents worth.

This. I came home from work yesterday and my neighbor was out so I walked over and he and I were chatting for a few minutes and his wife comes out the door with "WE NEED GUNS!!"

These guys definitely aren't liberals but just had never made the plunge into gun ownership.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I'd be willing to sell a long gun to a liberal friend - after they joined the NRA that is.

I'd be willing to take one to AGC as a guest and pay the $10 guest fee as long as they agreed to listen to me and not argue or talk bad about our President.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'd be willing to sell a long gun to a liberal friend - after they joined the NRA that is.

****I have several co-workers that I would to do that with. Several are paranoid about now as we had a home invasion about 10 miles away, and it is being discussed on our Next Door app now. Someone mentioned mebbe they wouldn't have been as easy a target if they had been armed... :D

Pretty sure Next Door is censoring pro-gun responses. Flippin' Commies. This is MoCO after all...

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Pretty sure Next Door is censoring pro-gun responses. Flippin' Commies. This is MoCO after all...

NextDoor is a septic tank full of rabid gun grabbers. All the Mommy types LOVE environments like that, where they can hold court and shame - with a backup horde of harpies - anyone who dares to talk about self reliance of any kind, let alone self defense. At least here in MoCo, that platform is a leftist's dreamland.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    ****I have several co-workers that I would to do that with. Several are paranoid about now as we had a home invasion about 10 miles away, and it is being discussed on our Next Door app now. Someone mentioned mebbe they wouldn't have been as easy a target if they had been armed... :D

We must be close.

I love that app. So much stupidity

magwell

Mar 19, 2015
    My wife is an absolute type A neat freak. Can't say I mind, you could literally eat off of any surface or floor in my house. But trying to pass firearms under her nose has never worked lol. She had to access a document in the safe, which she never goes into and she texted me "when did 8 turn into 13 - we need to talk".

This is hilarious and I think many can relate to this.

I think not all of the panicked first-time buyers are necessarily liberals or would-be gun grabbers. I frequently shake my head when I learn how little attention almost everyone pays to politics and what the lawmakers are doing to them in this country. Maybe this pandemic will help wake up more regular people who just were't paying attention? So perhaps if someone approaches us and we maybe know them but not necessarily their politics, we should give them the benefit of the doubt and see where the conversation goes. Just my 2 cents worth.

I definitely agree with this thought, I've said for some time now that the people of this great country are sleeping while these tyrant elected officials steal away our freedom and liberties. Maybe this will open their eyes.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is hilarious and I think many can relate to this.

The trick is to get enough, that one more is hardly noticeable. I can parade new guns through the house with impunity, as long as she doesn't see me bring it home from the store in a box.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Even with lots of Frank’s Hot Sauce, I don’t know if I could stomach all their ********

Well, just dump the entrails. Other critters gotta eat, too, and are apolitical about their food.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    The trick is to get enough, that one more is hardly noticeable. I can parade new guns through the house with impunity, as long as she doesn't see me bring it home from the store in a box.

Yes. As much as I’ve thought about building something FDE, I know she’d spot it, standing out from the uncountable herd like an albino zebra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom