Attachments

• 1mip2z.jpg
      1mip2z.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 257

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    It was HORRIBLE!!! Traffic was backed up for a mile in both directions down Generals Hwy. just to get in the gate. Then several hundred people waiting in lines to buy entry tickets. Then several hundred people waiting in line to buy tickets for beer and wings. Then several hundred people waiting in lines to use the tickets to get beer and wings. The lines made no sense and just zig-zagged wherever so you could hardly tell what line was for what vendor. It was totally unorganized. I paid $24 just to get in for me and my son, walked around the grounds, saw the chaos, and left. No wings No beers!

If you look on FB you will see everyone complaining how bad it was. I wish I would have listened to my son when we were waiting in the long long line to get in and left then. It was also very much like a downtown DC fair as well, if you get my drift?

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    It was HORRIBLE!!! Traffic was backed up for a mile in both directions down Generals Hwy. just to get in the gate. Then several hundred people waiting in lines to buy entry tickets. Then several hundred people waiting in line to buy tickets for beer and wings. Then several hundred people waiting in lines to use the tickets to get beer and wings. The lines made no sense and just zig-zagged wherever so you could hardly tell what line was for what vendor. It was totally unorganized. I paid $24 just to get in for me and my son, walked around the grounds, saw the chaos, and left. No wings No beers!

If you look on FB you will see everyone complaining how bad it was. I wish I would have listened to my son when we were waiting in the long long line to get in and left then. It was also very much like a downtown DC fair as well, if you get my drift?

When I first heard about it I thought about going but my experiences at things like this have generally not been great. After seeing all the hate on FB I'm glad I skipped it.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Lots of federal workers and diplomats?

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    After a flop at the BarBayQ, I will never waste a moment of time or glint of a penny there. Those fairgrounds are miserable and the festivals they host disaterous. I actually got excited, started to salivate when I first read of it...then....

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    The whole event sounds like a bad April fools joke... that was real. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom