• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pop Van

Dec 4, 2016
    I live in Parsonsburg, Md, just outside of Salisbury. Looking for an air gun range and any activities in the area. Does anyone locally use a SCBA carbon bottle to fill the PCP? If so where can I get it filled. The Dive shop in Salisbury looked at me like I was crazy.

MunkMaster

Aug 9, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    I know the salisbury gun club is going to break ground on a in indoor air rifle range. I am not sure if they have any air gun shoots going on now. Shoot on over(pun intended) to their website and under the "how to join" section you can email someone that way.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I use a scuba tank to fill the 200 BAR bottles on the clubs Competition PCP rifles.

I get mine filled at the dive shop here in Frederick (brass anchor).

They do make me get the tank hydro tested every so often and visually inspected on what I recall is an annual basis.

All the air rifles I fill come with brass adapters with DIN threads so I had the K valve replaced with a DIN valve at the shop.

No issues with the shop filling - especially once I showed them one of the rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And a big MDS greeting to Pop Van upon his first post.

Stop on by the Introductions subforum, and you will quickly recieve lots of useful info and links.

I don't think places to get 200 BAR fillups is on Dave's page of handy links, but seems like a good subject.

Joe from OC

Oct 21, 2016
    I've shot my airguns, both rifles and pistols, over at Gunsmoke Outfitters in Willards; nice little range, and only $13 to shoot as long as you like. Some of the regular gunners have even wandered over to look at and try out my airguns -- surprises them how good they are, and for some of them how much they look and feel like the gun they copy.

Their website appears to be down at the moment, but here's the link: http://www.gunsmokeoutfitters.com/

Pop Van

Dec 4, 2016
    I have been doing more shooting then reading lately, so i haven't seen your post. I will check out the gun club. Than you so much for the feed back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom