• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    A PBJ is not a conviction under Maryland Law so it would not be a prohibiting conviction no matter what you got the PBJ for. If you got a PBJ for First Degree murder it would still not be a bar.

madness3120

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    Assault in the 2nd degree is a prohibiting misdemeanor:

Even though its not a felony, it carries a sentence of two-or-more years in prison so it is a federal prohibition. You'll need to do a lot more digging to find out how PBJ works with prohibiting charges.

Wrong. As long as its pbj and not on supervised probation you are good and thats coming from personal experience.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    To the op. I hope you learned that drinking to the point of memory lapse is not a good idea. Guns and drinking do no mix.

Give yourself some time to think about that, before worrying about owning a gun. PLEASE. If you have learned from this then you will the wisdom in what I say. Consider what could have happened. Consider if you had been armed.
    I do think you have learned so please show that you have..

****+1 to above post. Worrying about owning a gun should be the last thing you need to be concerned about at this point in your life. Finish up your schooling, get a good job and understand that you had a major lapse in judgement that could have ended much worse if guns had been involved. If you can't purchase a gun for a few more months with your gift cards as a result of consequences to your actions, so be it.

Everyone makes mistakes. You made one that sounds like it will not have any longer lasting repercussions but I would be lying if I didn't say that I would be hesitant to see you being sold a firearm so very soon after the incident you described that has gotten you in trouble with the law.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

livefast1

May 31, 2010
    easton,md
    In the pbj club here too. FYI there will be no more cash and carry purchases either. You will most likely be put on delayed status for the NICS check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom