• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hammer

Feb 9, 2009
    Anyone here a member. I've just been accepted in. Seems like a good place to shoot. I'm excited to be a member.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Sudlersville, MD. I know a few people that belong, but they're not on the forum.

Search the forum for Sudlersville, you'll find plenty of info.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Probably should get involved somewhere. I lost interest in Marshyhope when they started to limit membership and you couldn't smoke cigars anymore during meetings. I don't smoke cigars anymore though. Kind of miss it but Sudlersville is a hike up the road from where Im at although I do pass through from time to time.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    I've been a member for a while. I like to do the battle rifle shoots they have every 2nd Sunday of the month. If you go during the week more than likely no one will be there. And for the love of god don't shoot the barrels at the ends of the bunker on the rifle range.

Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2012
    Sunny Southwest Florida
    And for the love of god don't shoot the barrels at the ends of the bunker on the rifle range.

Or the sign above the bunker. That got a friend a 6 month suspension, with little or no proof. I've been a member for a few years. It's a great place to shoot, and if you go during the week it's like your own private range. Lots of good people there.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    http://ontelaunee.org/ Could never figure out waiting lists in MD gun clubs. They started that when I was in Marshyhope. Im a member of Ontelaunee for a number of years its just a shame its so far away from where I live now. For 60 bucks initiation things like this are hard to beat. I enjoyed the hell out of it when I lived in PA. Maybe its an insurance thing or something in MD. I don't know. Anybody been there and see whats going on? Hell, in addition to the clubhouse and bar they have trout ponds and woods to hunt.

hammer

Feb 9, 2009
    So are you saying that it's very crowded on weekends.

I was hoping have a place to shoot on weekends.

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    So are you saying that it's very crowded on weekends.

I was hoping have a place to shoot on weekends.

DSA does a lot of events on the weekends you need to check to see whats going on on. They usually end by 3:00, except for Cowboy, and sometimes they only use 1 range. Battle Rifle uses the rifle range only, when it is going on no one else can use the rifle range. When there are no events it is usually very empty.

http://www.new.dsarange.com/events/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom