• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    Here are some of my knives. As you can see, they're new, as I only use two or three.

Feel free to post some of your own! Also, if you had problems with some of these, let me know. Or, if you have some of these and like them, feel free to comment.

Boker Plus

Buck Alaskan, w/S30V Blade

Buck VanGuard w/S30V Blade

Cold Steel Folders

My Father's WW2 Knife. As you can see, he got around!

GunSight Folder

CRKT S2 and Spyderco Native (S30V)

Cold Steel Pro-Lite (Vintage)

Cold Steel Konjo

Cold Steel Tanto Voyagers

Cold Steel Peacekeeper

S&W Homeland Security (440C), Underrated Knife
    Now made with 440A Steel, But Still Very Underrated

Cold Steel Rajah

Cold Steel OSS w/Ruger Security-Six

Pro-Lites Serrated and Plain

Voyager 6-inch and Tanto Lite

CRKT Titanium

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    hqdefault.jpg

Most of mine

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Love Cold Steel knives, they're big and strong you can't go wrong! And look at those PRISON SHANKS!

Actually I once worked in a state institution. I was pretty good at finding them because I actually looked for them unlike some others. :sad20: Found a beaut that was made from the top roller of a typewriter, honed on the shower floor to parallel a hypodermic needle. Handel with a pen with a lot of tape on it. It would have been most effective. The shit trash usually gets their metal by busting up lockers.

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    The shanks remind me of the Amazon movie 7500, about a European flight that's hijacked en route by Muslim extremists who use glass shards wrapped with duct tape to take control of it. The American pilot does everything wrong but ends up okay in the end, though I'm unsure of his finance. But because of the wrong decisions of the pilot and the captain it's almost impossible to watch. (At some points you want to just slap them.)

Cold Steel makes an entire array of plastic knives that have steel rings that can be easily removed, and I imagine they could be easily smuggled onto a flight unless they have some sort of steel chip inserted. But I thought of that shank collection when I saw that glass collection. A friend of my father's went to prison for five years (he was a pharmacist who sold college students some uppers for exam use). He taught me all about the do's and don'ts of prison life in the event of doing something like murdering nuns, torturing kittens or, God forbid, carrying a pistol for protection without a license in Maryland. (You know, evil stuff.) Anyway, some guy gives you a shank because he doesn't want to get caught in a possible inspection of the cells. You say no and they'll find said shank in your ribcage after a brawl. You say okay and have six months tagged on to your sentence when they discover it in your socks. That sort of thing.

Yeah. We ought to have a shank making contest sometime.

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    One of the most beautiful, feel-good-in-the-hand knives I've owned is the Cold Steel Pro-Lite 4-inch tantos. I wish they were still made. I also wish they made some of their old Voyagers, especially the 6-inchers. I also wish they'd made glow-in-the-dark handles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom